Cant see any servers.

• Today i start my pc up and it does its steam update as normal i click on chivalry and i go to play online and theirs no servers i refreshed and made sure no filters were on,when i go to customization it said cant connect to server try again later. whats my problem?

• This happened to me too. However steam tried to pull a fast one on me. Just check to see if your steam is set to Offline. Because even though it may seem like your browsing through steam you wont populate servers while you are set to offline. Just check the bottom of your screen in steam

• Atm could be many issues. First port of call can you right click on the game and verify your steam cache? If that doesn’t work can you check your firewall settings? Also when in game can you connect to a server directl - by opening the console (’) then typying ‘open’ then a server IP (such as one of the ones in my sig?)

• I am having this problem right now. I just installed the game a couple times and every time I go to the join game screen it is all blank

• @jchelland:

I am having this problem right now. I just installed the game a couple times and every time I go to the join game screen it is all blank

My problem is now solved - I hadn’t been on steam in awhile, thought I had all the updates, but missed one. Once the last update was in it worked - sorry :/