What things would you consider "Unfair" or "Nooby"?

• I am making a incredibly sarcastic video in which I narrate how to become a pro at Chivalry, and I will read out many steps on how to be amazing at the game.

Thing is, the tips will be awful, and usually would involve playing unfair classes/weapons and just doing stupid things, like using the catapult and counting teammates you kill as fair sacrifices, even if you kill tons of them.

The whole video is for laughs, I will post it on the media section whenever I do it. However, does anybody have any ideas for steps that would be in this on how to “Not be a noob”?

Please don’t argue about things here, this is mainly for ideas.

• Using exploits/cheats. Nothing else.

• Anything that kills me.

• Moving forward:

• everyone spams it all the time
    • if you don’t spam it you are at a disadvantage
    • compared to moving in a other direction its faster
    • even a noob can do it
    • pushing a certain button makes you go even faster (burden of knowledge)
    • aiming at your enemies back increases this boost even more (burden of knowledge)

All those cheap W spammers out there who don’t want to believe how lame their mechanical abuse really is.

No, I am not kidding. Moving forward is indeed much worse than most of the thing people call “abusive”.

For the purpose of your video:
    I recommend using excessive forward moving (Leeroy Jenkins style) in combination with Bardiche/Greatsword/Zweihänder slash spam.
    Also remember: Always help teammates who are fighting. To do so just jump right between them and their opponent.
    The best time to do this is right after your mate parried an attack and is about to riposte.
    If fighting in groups make sure to break formation and all concentrate on a single enemy.
    As attacker the catapult should always be aimed exactly at the objective.
    And when charging a bunch of Archers as Knight make sure to keep that Towershield on your back.
    Archers should always aim for enemies who are pinned down by multiple teammates - easy pickings.
    Kills are the key to victory. Every map can be won by killing as many enemies as possible far from the objective.
    Attacking teams in TO should consist of at least 80% Archers (Javelineers don’t count).

• Feints and blocks. And alt-overheads.

• @Evil:

Also remember: Always help teammates who are fighting. To do so just jump right between them and their opponent.
    The best time to do this is right after your mate parried an attack and is about to riposte.

I think it’s actually better if you stab through your teammate to get that kill so he doesn’t have to have it on his conscience.

Great post, btw. That should go in the tutorial section as a sticky.

• The bombcart. Fucking OP bullshit.

Its a one hit kill weapon, has massive range and the worst thing is that it manages to one-shot your own team. I know what people are going to say, “Oh its the slowest weapon in the game so its allowed to be that strong.” BS. You know that if it has an ally next to it, it’s speed -INCREASES- by 100%? All you need is to be on a team with more people than the enemy’s people and its ridiculously easy to just roll up and insta-gib people. And this hasn’t even been patched yet. It’s been in from the start and hasn’t been scaled down or balanced or anything so clearly those Tornbanner eejits want it that way. It’s like Blizzard and Mages, they buff their favorite weapon.

• Why dont the masons bombcart stonehill or the castle?

As a good noob you must:
    As an archer, immediatly stop in doorways or passage once you see an enemy that is way out of range and try to hit it, then reload immediatly. You will also keep your friends from running into their death.
    1 enemy vs 2 friendlies? 2 Hander swing from behind your friends can still reach it!
    1 enemy vs 3 friendlies? Lets throw a firebomb!
    0/1 enemy vs your half team? Lets try the catapult!

• well as far as nooby, i think running around doing 3 slash combos over and over is pretty nooby and predictable… and doing so around teammates such as myself is pretty annoying. That and those archers that see you have the advantage against your opponent but take the shot and hit you in the back of the head anyway is pretty noobish.

• Charging into a group of 3 teammates and 1 enemy like a baws! it can save their lifes, doesn’t matter if you almost kill one of them and breaks his parry so the enemy gets a hit on him. At least you tried to save him!
    As a Vanguard or Knight do not ever switch to your secondary, especially not when there’s a lot of teammates around, keep using your maul or zweihänder and just slash or overhead right through your teammates. heck stab right through the opponent and kill your teammates while you’re at it. Why pick up a smaller weapon with less chance of teamdamage, pft ridicolous.
    Crossbow.

• Right after spawning, start kicking the people infront of you. You want to show that you are eager to fight and someone not to mess with. If someone kicks back, start a votekick.
    Yeah if in doubt about any game mechanic, just start a votekick.

• @KingKarl2:

Right after spawning, start kicking the people infront of you. You want to show that you are eager to fight and someone not to mess with. If someone kicks back, start a votekick.

this is funny, i can’t count how many people get pissed off if you kick them

• @clayton-bigsby:

@KingKarl2:

Right after spawning, start kicking the people infront of you. You want to show that you are eager to fight and someone not to mess with. If someone kicks back, start a votekick.

Especially when you kick that PRO archer in the doorway to get past them. They act like it’s a great injustice that you just ruined there perfectly lined up and guaranteed to hit shot that would kill that one guy across who is across the map.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@KingKarl2:

I went up to one of our noob archers on hillside yesterday and kicked him off the bridge. Luckily he didn’t see who did that to him, but he was quite pissed :D

• @Evil:

Moving forward:

:D
    This is a fantastic exploit, I must see if it transfers to other games as well.

• I love it when i finish a guy off with a throwing axe in a duel, in about 50% of cases they complain, some even go as far as to say that its “illegal” and that its not a duel if i use a throwing axe, which of course is ridiculous.

Often at times after they respawn they will come after me and free kill me because they feel cheated, but i can understand their butt frustration, its just hilarious.

• Feints, Parrys, Mousedrags, Jumping, Crouching under swings, matrix

• @danezcou3:

I love it when i finish a guy off with a throwing axe in a duel, in about 50% of cases they complain, some even go as far as to say that its “illegal” and that its not a duel if i use a throwing axe, which of course is ridiculous.

Often at times after they respawn they will come after me and free kill me because they feel cheated, but i can understand their butt frustration, its just hilarious.

i would call this quite an injustice in classic duel… unless they are an archer. It’s pretty weak to use throwing weapons in a duel. It’s like you realize you’re probably going to lose and then you throw something they can’t parry or block at. It would be like using a firepot to finish a duel.

It’s more bad sportsmanship if anything, thats why there aren’t throwing weapons in duel mode, unless of course you’re an archer (restating)

• The only thing outfair in this game is a knight with a tower shield spamming feint with a warhammer and two hitting your ass.

• I think you might want to change “unfair” and “nooby” with words like “unchivalrous” and “dishonorable”. In that context, I would give this example: feint spamming with brandi (Content Update 2).