What things would you consider "Unfair" or "Nooby"?

• @clayton-bigsby:

@KingKarl2:

Right after spawning, start kicking the people infront of you. You want to show that you are eager to fight and someone not to mess with. If someone kicks back, start a votekick.
    Yeah if in doubt about any game mechanic, just start a votekick.

this is funny, i can’t count how many people get pissed off if you kick them

I went up to one of our noob archers on hillside yesterday and kicked him off the bridge. Luckily he didn’t see who did that to him, but he was quite pissed :D

• @Evil:

Moving forward:

:D
    This is a fantastic exploit, I must see if it transfers to other games as well.

• I love it when i finish a guy off with a throwing axe in a duel, in about 50% of cases they complain, some even go as far as to say that its “illegal” and that its not a duel if i use a throwing axe, which of course is ridiculous.

Often at times after they respawn they will come after me and free kill me because they feel cheated, but i can understand their butt frustration, its just hilarious.

• Feints, Parrys, Mousedrags, Jumping, Crouching under swings, matrix

• @danezcou3:

I love it when i finish a guy off with a throwing axe in a duel, in about 50% of cases they complain, some even go as far as to say that its “illegal” and that its not a duel if i use a throwing axe, which of course is ridiculous.

Often at times after they respawn they will come after me and free kill me because they feel cheated, but i can understand their butt frustration, its just hilarious.

i would call this quite an injustice in classic duel… unless they are an archer. It’s pretty weak to use throwing weapons in a duel. It’s like you realize you’re probably going to lose and then you throw something they can’t parry or block at. It would be like using a firepot to finish a duel.

It’s more bad sportsmanship if anything, thats why there aren’t throwing weapons in duel mode, unless of course you’re an archer (restating)

• The only thing outfair in this game is a knight with a tower shield spamming feint with a warhammer and two hitting your ass.

• I think you might want to change “unfair” and “nooby” with words like “unchivalrous” and “dishonorable”. In that context, I would give this example: feint spamming with brandi (Content Update 2).

• This post is deleted!

• If you finally get enough skill from the above suggestions to be king, make sure to run straight out to the enemies spawn. As King you have 3 times as much health than everybody else and you can very rapidly increase your coveted K/D ratio.

• People who have better internet then me

• To become a Chiv Pro, come to the forums and whine and bitch about anything that you think is unfair and that you cannot come up with a strat or skill necessary to overcome in less than an hour of playing, until the devs nerf the tactic or weapon that you are weakest against.

• Dodge and ghost swings.

• @Retsnom:

To become a Chiv Pro, come to the forums and whine and bitch about anything that you think is unfair and that you cannot come up with a strat or skill necessary to overcome in less than an hour of playing, until the devs nerf the tactic or weapon that you are weakest against.

Yeah what he said. Cry OP, beg for nerfs, harass noobs, rinse and repeat…

Too bad for them, the game has depth, regardless of bugs, just the second you explore your mouse a little and pick your head up from staring at the floor with your oversized metal stick.

• i consider the faulty, free hit giving flinch, unfair combat system and game fluidity breaking ridicolous stun dazes and current stam drains to be nooby and unfair.

• Make sure that to be a total pro you only use your new awesome tricks (such as LMB spamming around teammates) with a suitable weapon. Only ever use the same weapon even when you’re level 50 unless there’s a patch that makes another weapon more powerful or nerfs your weapon in the slightest. Also only use the one type of attack with that weapon, don’t ever change. Suitable weapons include: bearded axe and bardiche (overheads only unless there’s teammates around then LMB), claymore (LMB only), brandistock (LMB only unless feint spamming, then thrust is OK) falchion and dane axe (facehug LMB only).

Also whoever said holding “W” for moving forward is such a n000b, I use a macro that holds down W, taps LMB constantly and spams X+9 (for laughing) with one click.