I feel that I've been stuck on level 36 for a long time.

• Now usually I don’t pay attention to my level so I can’t say how long I’ve been on 36, but it has been long enough that it feels out of place.

I do remember playing a while back and thinking the same thing about being level 27. I had been 27 for a long time. However something was wrong with the servers at that time and randomly you would shoot up 10 or more levels. I’m fairly sure it affected more than just me. It was one of those days where your rank would jump between 1, your actual rank, and something higher. If I remember correctly I ranked up to 36 that day and it never went back down. I just assumed that the game was glitched before and the jump from 27 to 36 was the game finally catching up to my real rank. I’m not so sure now. Like I said, I’ve been stuck on 36 for awhile now.

Are there any other similar happenings that have been reported? I tried searching the forums but didn’t find much or my search input was too small :(

• Maybe you’re not playing on ranked servers?

• You might be stuck at 36 until you got all the kills required for rank 37.

That jump from 27 to 36 was probably a bug and you should have ranked up to 28 instead. So basically you are now ranking up silently until your rank increases above 36.

• @Evil:

You might be stuck at 36 until you got all the kills required for rank 37.

That jump from 27 to 36 was probably a bug and you should have ranked up to 28 instead. So basically you are now ranking up silently until your rank increases above 36.

Is that the way it works? Are you sure about that? I’m not being combative, I’m really curious.

I always assumed the guys who jumped rank and said they were a rank forever just had no idea how long it actually took to level up at the higher levels. I was rank 47 for weeks, and now I’m rank 48 without any notification.

• A familiar issue to my own. I started a thread about it, because I too found myself stuck there for a strangely lengthy amount of time, thankfully some folk already in the know gave me some answers, so maybe this will help.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16745&p=175720#p175720

• I am in the exact same situation as you, been stuck on level 36 for ages. I was rank 26 instead of 27 when it boosted me up to 36, and only a couple days ago I managed to rank up, but it didn’t say what rank at the top of the screen when it happened, and when I checked the scoreboard it put me back down to 26, the next time I joined a server it was back up to 36.

• @Ferrorfin:

I am in the exact same situation as you, been stuck on level 36 for ages. I was rank 26 instead of 27 when it boosted me up to 36, and only a couple days ago I managed to rank up, but it didn’t say what rank at the top of the screen when it happened, and when I checked the scoreboard it put me back down to 26, the next time I joined a server it was back up to 36.

I got a weird rank up the other day, I thought it was a glitch. It said rank up, had half the bar filled with a diagonal line down the middle (separating the yellow/orange-ish part from the un-filled/clear part) and no rank in the middle. I checked the server and it said level 47 (which I had currently been on). Sometime in the next week when I checked my rank it said 48 and has stayed that way since.

So I ranked up normally, but it was weird. And it’s going to be a long time anyway before I notice whether I’m ranking normally or not, so I guess I just have to trust it.

• I had the blank rank up too. Though I didn’t rank up the next week. I just stayed the same.

I’d also like to post this.

The graph showing the average playtime vs rank.

• I was stuck on level 33 for weeks, then suddenly went up the ranks in a matter of days. Now I’m stuck at level 39. I has been 39 for over a month.

Also, I have met the requirements for all the achievements, but I was never awarded 1/3 of them.