Found a little bug on the FFA customization

• Every time I customize the characters in FFA in seems to change back to default. The Agathian and Masions customization is working every well. Please fix the FFA customization! Thank YOu

• Another small customization bug:
    The symbol on the shield is shown correctly when I check in 3rd person, it is also shown correctly to other players but when I die and see my own corpse either from spectator or after respawning the symbol on the shield has changed. This happens every time.

• @fvonb:

Another small customization bug:
    The symbol on the shield is shown corretly when I check in 3rd person, it is also shown correctly to other players but when I die and see my own corpse either from spectator or after respawning the symbol on the shield has changed. This happens every time.

Ditto this; for some reason the shield emblem on my corpse is a “butter knife” which is particularly riling if I have actually just been killed by said butter knife, the most inglorious death a knight can suffer.

• In pics:
    Alive
    Dead

• Not having any problems with FFA customization on my end.

Re: shields Does this only happen when you have your shield in your hand, or does it reset the customization when you die with it on your back as well?

Edit: Oh, that was answered directly above my post. Dur.