[IN PROGRESS] King x King Sudden Death game mode

• Canceled for now

• You can pop me on Steam if you need help with certain features.
    I do not plan to work on your mod, but most of your TODO list are things that I’ve already implemented at some point in one of my mods.

For instance, I don’t think you need a whole new HUD (that would require messing with Flash), instead you could just change the current one and make the scoreboard display remaining lives for owner player instead of the team’s (viable through overriding AOCGFx_HUDManager.uc and AOCView_HUD_Scoreboard.uc).

• @Cthulhu:

You can pop me on Steam if you need help with certain features.
    I do not plan to work on your mod, but most of your TODO list are things that I’ve already implemented at some point in one of my mods.

For instance, I don’t think you need a whole new HUD (that would require messing with Flash), instead you could just change the current one and make the scoreboard display remaining lives for owner player instead of the team’s (viable through overriding AOCGFx_HUDManager.uc and AOCView_HUD_Scoreboard.uc).

Thanks, I’ll contact you if I have any questions

Yeah, I wasn’t planning to go too crazy with the hud. Just adding a lives counter to the score overlay will be enough. Maybe I’ll add a max number of tries next to the death counter of each player too, but I’m not sure if that is a good idea yet.