Xbox versus playstation

• So for Christmas what is everyone getting? Not being a big Microsoft fan I see Playstation 4 is out in November.

When is Xbox One out?

Any reason to get an Xbox versus a Playstation?

• Probably more RAM, a new headset, and possibly try running crossfire 7970’s. Not sure yet. Oh wait, I was just saying what I’m doing with the money I’m not spending on a gimped computer.

• ^LOL.

I’m on the edge of getting a PS4 too…though I also want a Xbox because I think the tech behind the Kinect is super cool, but I think I’ll just get the PS4 because it’s $100 cheaper lol. Hopefully I’ll be able to do some indie dev for either or some time in the future so I’m pretty pumped on getting my hands on one of them.

• PS4 for me.

Although I still prefer the glorious PC master race :P

• @MonkeyFiend:

PS4 for me.

Although I still prefer the glorious PC master race :P

Aye!
    I need something to play all the Metal Gear games on.
    Otherwise I would just stick with PC.

• I might buy a PS3 when the next gen is released and they go super cheap, just to play SoulCalibur 2 HD Online. Best fighter of all time and I sincerely doubt it’ll be seeing a PC release, unfortunately.

• I have actually been following both the PS4 and Xbone debate quite closely.

The Xbox actually does more and comes with more with the playstation. Though in my mind not enough to justify the extra $100. Maybe an extra $50-60.

If you want an Xbox but for want the kinect and not Too fond Of the price I would wait till after release. Microsoft seems to be doing very well in listning to its customers. All their silly mistakes have been fixed pretty much. And now you don’t need the kinect anymore. They won’t seek a kinect less bet soon before release. That would be a marketing might more as half a million people Try an cancel and preorder again. Though after the release of the new Xbox a kinectless unit will probably be availible.

PS4 also now has a monthly subscription. They did mention it at E3. Though they mentioned it in a short sentance right in the middle of laughing at Microsoft for online only.

“MICROSOFT HAS ONLINE ONLY HOW STUPID ARE THEY HAHAHAHA.we have a monthly subscription for online.BUT MICROSOFT ARE STILL STUPID FOR ONLINE ONLY HAHAHAHA!”

Of course there is no longer the online only anymore they backed away from that less than a week later.

Also there’s no other info regarding the PS4 subscription. Though its priced around $5 a month which is similar to Xbox gold. That that’s microsofts most expensive option. And we know what you get for good membership. Sony doesn’t want to say. So its probably less stuff.

If I was gonna buy a console I would probably get an Xbox one once there’s an option to not get a kinect for it. I like halo.

Though PC is just better.

• They said that they would never bundle a console without a Kinect. If they backed away from this, developers will never think of any interesting ideas of how to use it.

• The only reason I’d buy a next gen console is if they announced FFVII complete remake. New graphics and all. Then I would buy the console and that game. But until that happens! PC :D

• Indeed a chance to play Mr.T … er… I mean Barrett on PS4 would be epic :D

• WII U over all!!!

PS4 though. Made my choice even before the announcements. There’s nothing I really look forward to on the Microsoft line up save for maybe Halo. Regardless, I look forward to the future of these new consoles and what will be written and changed in the ongoing history of gaming.

• @b3h47pte:

They said that they would never bundle a console without a Kinect. If they backed away from this, developers will never think of any interesting ideas of how to use it.

They have said a lot of thing they have backed away from.

• I haven’t had a console since Playstation 2 :o

I am PC all the way! Getting a new one soooooon!

• @Yoshiblue:

There’s nothing I really look forward to on the Microsoft line up save for maybe Halo.

What about TITANFALL!!!

Which will also be on PC so never mind…

• @gregcau:

So for Christmas what is everyone getting? Not being a big Microsoft fan I see Playstation 4 is out in November.

When is Xbox One out?

Couple of words from a supreme being above all humans

"Xbox = hah GAyyyyyyyYyyy

Playstayion = Ye mate thats what we want."

No more words need be said

• @GottaBeSneaky:

@gregcau:

So for Christmas what is everyone getting? Not being a big Microsoft fan I see Playstation 4 is out in November.

When is Xbox One out?

Couple of words from a supreme being above all humans

"Xbox = hah GAyyyyyyyYyyy

Playstayion = Ye mate thats what we want."

No more words need be said

Yes there is.

PC FTW.