Controlling your dedicated server

• Hey guys, I jsut made myself a dedicated server YAY!, however i want to keep it on arena ffa always, i dont want it to switch to different maps and game types. also is there any way to me to toggle weapon progression and the how long it round is? thanks guys, really appreciate it.

• @mr.troutz:

Hey guys, I jsut made myself a dedicated server YAY!, however i want to keep it on arena ffa always, i dont want it to switch to different maps and game types. also is there any way to me to toggle weapon progression and the how long it round is? thanks guys, really appreciate it.

To set the maplist to be only area open the file PCServer-UDKGame.ini in the /config folder and look for section [AOC.AOCGame] and delete all the maplist entries except Maplist=AOCFFA-Arena3_p

Also find bOverrideRoundTime=False and set to True. Chnage RoundTimeOverride=0. Next find the [AOC.AOCFFA] section and set TimeLimit=60 or whatever time in minutes

As to unlocking weapons, I believe this is possible, provided server is not ranked. However am not sure if this is something we should be describing, so will leave it for a mod to point you in the right direction (or search the forums :P)