Admin Vote Kick not working

• Not sure if this is a server side error or what, but I log in to admin, and the only way to remove X person is to votekick them normally, adminvotekick doesnt work anymore, anyone else having this bug?

• @Turtwiggy:

Not sure if this is a server side error or what, but I log in to admin, and the only way to remove X person is to votekick them normally, adminvotekick doesnt work anymore, anyone else having this bug?

Was there even an adminvotekick? From what I recall, if you logged in to admin, you couldn’t votekick, it would just kick the person. I’m not sure what the difference between an admin votekick and a regular votekick would be.

But if you just want to remove someone without votekicking, just do adminkick NAME.

• @Kimiko:

@Turtwiggy:

Not sure if this is a server side error or what, but I log in to admin, and the only way to remove X person is to votekick them normally, adminvotekick doesnt work anymore, anyone else having this bug?

Was there even an adminvotekick? From what I recall, if you logged in to admin, you couldn’t votekick, it would just kick the person. I’m not sure what the difference between an admin votekick and a regular votekick would be.

But if you just want to remove someone without votekicking, just do adminkick NAME.

Nope if you tabbed then B it gives you the votekick options.

If you login as admin these options change to adminkick/adminban. The latest patch changed the syntax of the console commands (from confirm 0 to confirmban 0 0 reason) so assume this has bugged the scoreboard admin kicking and banning too.

• @MonkeyFiend:

@Kimiko:

@Turtwiggy:

Nope if you tabbed then B it gives you the votekick options.

If you login as admin these options change to adminkick/adminban. The latest patch changed the syntax of the console commands (from confirm 0 to confirmban 0 0 reason) so assume this has bugged the scoreboard admin kicking and banning too.

Ah yes, in terms of the scoreboard, it’s all messed up. This is fixed in the next patch. Sorry about that!

• it’s so slow to adminkick/ban people now, was nice being able to just use the scoreboard, now i still have to type in some syntax for shit… annoying.

after you click ban, check the console as you will see the further instructions to ban/kick, as you’ve already seen for kick.

• @clayton-bigsby:

it’s so slow to adminkick/ban people now, was nice being able to just use the scoreboard, now i still have to type in some syntax for shit… annoying.

after you click ban, check the console as you will see the further instructions to ban/kick, as you’ve already seen for kick.

Like I said above (and in another post), if you use the scoreboard to do your admin commands, this is fixed in the next patch. But if you use the console, you will still have to “confirm” and give a reason. I like the idea to give a reason personally, as it tells that person what they did wrong and you can give a legitimate one. When you use the scoreboard (after the patch), it will give a generic reason for you so you no longer need to worry about the reason.

• @Kimiko:

@clayton-bigsby:

it’s so slow to adminkick/ban people now, was nice being able to just use the scoreboard, now i still have to type in some syntax for shit… annoying.

Like I said above (and in another post), if you use the scoreboard to do your admin commands, this is fixed in the next patch. But if you use the console, you will still have to “confirm” and give a reason. I like the idea to give a reason personally, as it tells that person what they did wrong and you can give a legitimate one. When you use the scoreboard (after the patch), it will give a generic reason for you so you no longer need to worry about the reason.

Ah, cool, thanks.