Guy glitching out of map on Throne Room

• (click for full res if small images are unclear)

He used the shield some how to get up there, I’m not entirely sure how but yeah. Maybe add an invisible wall to the top of that map, or remove the top surface of the shield so you can’t jump on top of it, since I’m pretty sure there are more glitches in all the maps you can do by doing whatever he did.

Also, please fix the camera spawn on Argon’s Wall, constantly have to move around outside the map because of the random invisible wall surrounding the entire map, which the camera for some reason spawns outside of. Left clicking to follow a person doesn’t fix it all the time.

• Are you sure he used the shield? Those things are meant to explode if you jump on them specifically to prevent things like this.

• Honestly I’m not entirely sure, but his shield was put down and it was around that area I first saw him. It’s the only way I could see how he could have possibly reached the roof.

Also worth noting that the shield was phased or something, I’m not sure if it’s a common occurence but it kind of teleported you up a bit if you jumped into it, and since I’m a knight I guess I couldn’t reach the top of it? idk. It kind of felt like… I think it’s called spidermanning? Where you somehow glitch yourself on an angled spike and can then pretty much climb walls. His shield wasn’t straight up, but on an angle, so I’d assume he used it to activate the glitch some how.
    Complete speculation, but I guess a work around fix would be to just add invisible walls going straight up so if someone did actually manage to use the shield and bypass the breaking of it, they wouldn’t be able to do much anyways.

Sorry for not having more information, people were asking him in chat how he was doing it but he was just being hostile in reply.

• i could show you a hundred of those glitches in like every map, this is why testing is so important, and low grav would have helped test this stuff also. since i have ran low grav on my server for 8 months i have seen more then 1 of these glitches in every single map!

i dont ever say anything about them cause you guys obviously have your hands full, and i dont think alot of them you can get to in a regular game anyway, but they are still there.

ill make you a trade torn banner, all the map exploits i know of (and its alot of them) for the modding files back lol.

we can dream cant we.

• OR, and this is just a crazy suggestion, don’t nerf the map and make that area accessible to all? Be kinda fun having archers up there raining down arrows. In response, players can fling knives and axes. It wouldn’t be the worst thing to give everyone an extra axe and make sure there is an ammo box on this level for balance.

Oh those two files – what a bitter pill to eat. I miss that badass tuned server. It was like Chivalry and Unreal mated into a really great game. I must be a masochist, I really like getting shot at by tons of archers and those files encouraged tons of archers. Not to mention they balanced the classes…but I digress, this isn’t meant to be that kind of response.

And yeah, if OP thinks that is a big bug, ha, we have found a lot of “bugs” mapwise, but honestly, as rough as it makes the game looks, it is a good deal of fun finding something “secret” in the game and exploring. May not be meant to be this way, but it reminds me of the older games that had cool stuff like this.

• You can do this without the ‘spiderman’ bug, and you can do it without the shield (it actually correctly breaks when jumped on - probably the only thing that actually currently works in the game).

The latest MAA bug that’s become popular is the way to do it, though i suspect it’s possible just by jumping ontop of people’s heads.

• This guy may know how to do it. Seems like he failed here. He left soon after I recorded the video so I don’t have any more info.
    Oh and he didn’t leave when he died, I don’t know how he died or why it was not shown in the killmessages.

[youtubehd:1dcl4fu8]2aQM04zl3UY[/youtubehd:1dcl4fu8]

• fvonb, I love how you INSTANTLY laughed when he died :D

• I found out how to do it!

http://imgur.com/a/pA2xT

• Gotta try that out! I guess you have to be around the barrel?

• Or you can use broadsword and superjump. You can get into the opponents spawn with superjump as well, just saying.

• How dost one do that?

• @Kewlan:

How dost one do that?

F->V->Space
    Kick->Dodge->Jump

• Oh and he didn’t leave when he died, I don’t know how he died or why it was not shown in the killmessages.

he could of switched teams, they havent fixed that bug either, it doesnt say when any1 switches teams.

the correct way to do it is, in the little halways there is an arch in the ceiling, in a regular game you might be able to jump on someones head and get there, in my server you can just jump on the archway, so anyway in those little halways outside, up top, jump on the bottom of the archway in the ceiling, there is a little collar on the wall where the light is that you can stand on, jump again and you will be up there, its very simple.

this bug is mainly due to lack of testing and not knowing how to properly mesh stuff in maps, like a ceiling lol, but then again in the regular game they probably never intended anyone to get that high since you cant even jump in the regular game at all.

i can get to the balistas ment for the TO version of that map, and i even got a buddy up there and killed him with it lol

probably the 1st person to get a balista kill in an ffa match woot woot, lol.

• Trying to find places where you can glitch up out of the map are pretty redundant now that we can fly. No more running around in single player with collision view turned on to see little places that you could get to. It is possible to get out really easily using high jump (not longjump, that’s different), though again why bother with that if you can simply rise up into the air and suddenly find yourself outside the map.

That’s what 47 did anyways, I’m sure there are various obscure methods of getting out of the map that require some weird tricks. Always fun to fly into the dining room in a TO and kill the king using a sling from behind the gate.

• @Kim:

That’s what 47 did anyways, I’m sure there are various obscure methods of getting out of the map that require some weird tricks. Always fun to fly into the dining room in a TO and kill the king using a sling from behind the gate.

The dining hall duel map is actually connected to the TO map on Stoneshill? Crazy, that’s pretty awesome.

• @Kim:

Trying to find places where you can glitch up out of the map are pretty redundant now that we can fly. It is possible to get out really easily using high jump (not longjump, that’s different), though again why bother with that if you can simply rise up into the air and suddenly find yourself outside the map.
    Always fun to fly into the dining room in a TO and kill the king using a sling from behind the gate.

How does that work?

• @quigleyer:

@Kim:

The dining hall duel map is actually connected to the TO map on Stoneshill? Crazy, that’s pretty awesome.

No those are two separate maps. If you look behind where the kind spawns you can see some tables and chairs locked off by a metal fence. Can shoot/hit right through it, so you just go there and sit back while the king gets slowly killed by pebbles.

• Bumping this really old thread, but I’ve seen this being done multiple times in the past week or so now, it’s becoming pretty popular I think. Using one of the MAA’s super jump glitches to get up halfway, then again to get to the top. Luckily for the server, I am the glitch police and focused the guy trying to get up there and he rage quit.

idk if the devs are aware or working on other stuff, but because of its recent popularity I thought I’d revive it

• Is it superjump or the pavis shield?