Changing loadout without having to re-select your class

• One thing that occurred to me when I started unlocking all sorts of bows for the Archer was that if you want to change weapons, you have to bring up the class menu selection, then click on the class you’re currently playing and then you can change the loadout. So far, no problem. But when you are an archer and there are 4 out of 4, you cannot re-select it, unless you switch to another class and then back.
    But when someone wishes to play as archer and takes the role while you’re making that loadout change, you cannot play as archer again until someone else changes class or leaves.

The second suggestion refers to the loadout as well. When you change your primary weapon like Crossbow/ Bow/ Javelin etc., your selection of your secondary and third weapon is reset. I do understand that, when taking a weapon like the Javelin for example, that certain weapons, especially in the third section, are not available and thus replaced with the shield. But at least the weapon selected in the second section should stay the same.

I hope the two suggestions I’ve made can be easily understood, and if not, just let me know and I’ll think about adding additional information to help clarify what I mean.

• I posted about this in the bug reports section. Apparently nobody cares ^^ I still support this but TBS has a long queue of things they have to fix and we are yet to see a bug fixed that wasn’t implemented right before in a post-release patch.

• Would be good, its a real nuisance to always change the WHOLE loadout when all you want is a different sword or something!

• @Shellshock:

One thing that occurred to me when I started unlocking all sorts of bows for the Archer was that if you want to change weapons, you have to bring up the class menu selection, then click on the class you’re currently playing and then you can change the loadout. So far, no problem. But when you are an archer and there are 4 out of 4, you cannot re-select it, unless you switch to another class and then back.
    But when someone wishes to play as archer and takes the role while you’re making that loadout change, you cannot play as archer again until someone else changes class or leaves.

Use the console command ShowWeaponSelect. This will bring the weapon selection menu without making you choose a class.