Last team standing bug?

• I noticed in LTS number of alive players is always 0 for both team on the score board in the objective box.

• Yep, for me too. There also was a round where it said 0 of 10 rounds won for both teams. Is it possible to set it to 10 rounds or was it a bug?

• @fvonb:

Yep, for me too. There also was a round where it said 0 of 10 rounds won for both teams. Is it possible to set it to 10 rounds or was it a bug?

It is possible to change # of LTS rounds in server settings.

• @SlyGoat:

@fvonb:

Yep, for me too. There also was a round where it said 0 of 10 rounds won for both teams. Is it possible to set it to 10 rounds or was it a bug?

No its a bug.

• @NICK:

@SlyGoat:

@fvonb:

No its a bug.

Unless you’re saying the server was displaying 10 rounds but it was a normal 7 round game, it is not a bug to be able to change the number of rounds.

The server displaying 0 players alive for both teams is obviously a bug, but I haven’t had it happen to me. Are there particular servers you play on where it’s happening?

• I always play on Official Classic servers. And its always 0 alive players. Number of won rounds is displayed correctly.

• I definitely didn’t experience this in the official LTS server I tried the other day, but I just joined a classic and set it to LTS and found the same problem. I joined another mixed rotation server and experienced it there as well. So my instinct was telling me it was a problem with mixed rotation servers… but then I joined another LTS-only server and saw the problem on it too.

I really can’t put my finger on what’s going on, but I guess I’ll pass it on to our programmers anyway, since it’s clearly a problem.

• @SlyGoat:

I definitely didn’t experience this in the official LTS server I tried the other day, but I just joined a classic and set it to LTS and found the same problem. I joined another mixed rotation server and experienced it there as well. So my instinct was telling me it was a problem with mixed rotation servers… but then I joined another LTS-only server and saw the problem on it too.

I really can’t put my finger on what’s going on, but I guess I’ll pass it on to our programmers anyway, since it’s clearly a problem.

Thank you, Nick.

You are welcome, SlyGoat.