Is red and blue glow on black helmets a bug?

• tell everyone with a different opinion he is “whining”
    say TB should do nothing about it because there are more important issues and they’ll only break more
    give my opinion on how to do it nonetheless
    be a general dick

• @McLumberjack:

I hate it and I don’t care about anyone else’s opinion.

Customization wasn’t tailed to your tastes. It’s tailored to everyone’s tastes. I’d love a non-glowing version, but the one we have now looks cool on certain designs.

• I like it, makes me feel better then the rest. :P When I see someone else with it I know I’m in for a fight. ;)

• I think these helmets look pretty dumb.

• im sorry if you dont call em like you see em.
    and
    dude i have watched you try and get the most ridicolous things nerfed this past week my friend.

from the bots to helmet glows, i mean comon already its ridicolous nerfs/stuff like that that has ruined the experience/game for the alot of players for a long time now.

and if a mere helmet glow distracts you, how do you stand a chance in a battle brotha?

• @WARSAW:

and if a mere helmet glow distracts you, how do you stand a chance in a battle brotha?

It’s not that it distracts anyone gameplay wise it just looks stupid and an option to turn it off would be appreciated.
    Then again it doesn’t really bother me as I don’t use them because they look like crap with or without the glow.

• Customization wasn’t tailed to your tastes. It’s tailored to everyone’s tastes.

exactly!

and yes and option to turn it on or off playerside would accomadate everyone and not take away from any one.

and imo it isnt any dumber then people running around with 7 foot swords chopping everything down in 1 hit and then whining when they get killed by a weaker class and higher skilled player to get the game nerfed down to accomodate their lack of skill now is it.

• @WARSAW:

Customization wasn’t tailed to your tastes. It’s tailored to everyone’s tastes.

exactly!

and yes and option to turn it on or off playerside would accomadate everyone and not take away from any one.

and imo it isnt any dumber then people running around with 7 foot swords chopping everything down in 1 hit and then whining when they get killed by a weaker class and higher skilled player to get the game nerfed doen to accomodate their lack of skill now is it.

I would be in favor of a no glow option as well. I was just making a comment to someone who wanted it gone all together just because he didn’t like it.

• and i agree with you and that 100%, make it on/off

• The “Black” Helmets look so bad and unrealistic… Feels like I’m playing a Medieval version of Dawn of War 2 with “Abyssal Red” and “Abyssal Blue” paints.
    I’d really like to see the shine-colour removed entirely so that they’re literally just Black Helmets, thus matching their name.

No other helmet is team-coloured, so it’s not like it’s at all necessary or justifiable.

And gold helmets are a bit silly too… would be much nicer if it were a regular helmet with added gold trimmings, instead of completely gold all over.

It’s perfectly possible to have cool looking helmets without breaking visual immersion.

• @Dibbz:

It’s perfectly possible to have cool looking helmets without breaking visual immersion.

This.

• Chivalry takes place in an alternate universe. Obviously in this universe there are rare red and blue metals with considerable lustre. It makes as much sense as wearing a helmet made out of gold ;)

• lol Sly, isnt that stuff called unobtanium or sumthing?