Everyone wants Vikings.

• One of the next factions to be released will be Vikings, right?

• I want romans.

• I want persians and carthaginians, so that we could set up Rome vs. Carthage and Greeks vs. Persians however we like it.

Also, of course, vikings. Everybody loves vikings. I just hope they will add the real dane axe instead of the wimpy rubbish one in Chivalry.

• Pretty sure the remaining factions are Predators, Aliens, Terminators… and peasants.

• Still waiting to see bears. Anyone?

• Space Marines, man… Space Marines.

• I agree about the Romans and Carthaginians, would be great.

And if they give the Vikings horned helmets, SavageBeatings will personally burn down the Torn Banner building.

• @adamcel6:

And if they give the Vikings horned helmets, SavageBeatings will personally burn down the Torn Banner building.

“Yeah, I’d like one giant pair of convenient handlebars for my head, please.”

• @SavageBeatings:

Also, of course, vikings. Everybody loves vikings. I just hope they will add the real dane axe instead of the wimpy rubbish one in Chivalry.

1+ I would also like knights, yes i know chivalry has knights, but not gothic or something like that. :P

• I’m not sure they’ll implement the vikings, They lost against the Samurai in Deadliest warrior. And the Knight lost against the Pirate and Roman Centurion lost against Rajput Warrior. It’d probably seem redundant for Spike TV to want to implement the losing warrior classes but if they don’t I doubt there will be much variety that people will feel inclined to choose, I’d personally love to see the Roman Centurion.

That being said where is Spike TV in all of this, Have they got some people working among you? If so what are their thoughts on the project and do they have their own vision of things that might need changing?

• @SavageBeatings:

I want persians and carthaginians, so that we could set up Rome vs. Carthage and Greeks vs. Persians however we like it.

The Bearded axe is a fairly good representation of a two handed Viking axe and the Dane axe is an OK representation of a viking single handed axe.

• @Dr:

The Bearded axe is a fairly good representation of a two handed Viking axe and the Dane axe is an OK representation of a viking single handed axe.

But the dane axe, the renowned and famous one that everyone loves, is a two-handed axe.

Personally I want the one with a pointy tip so you can stab people with it, too.

Also, had to post this, twas a rather cool picture:

• @SlyGoat:

Space Marines, man… Space Marines.

Haha, not even possible:

http://www.blastr.com/2013-2-6/writer-s … ine-really

• @quigleyer:

@SlyGoat:

Space Marines, man… Space Marines.

Haha, not even possible:

http://www.blastr.com/2013-2-6/writer-s … ine-really

My respone to Games Workshop:

• Let me take a really good guess….This new Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior game and/or expansion pack wont be free? Am I right?

• @Joel1202:

Let me take a really good guess….This new Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior game and/or expansion pack wont be free? Am I right?

It’s 15 bucks dude.

• @King:

@Joel1202:

Let me take a really good guess….This new Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior game and/or expansion pack wont be free? Am I right?

It’s 15 bucks dude.

I knew it.

• @Joel1202:

@King:

@Joel1202:

It’s 15 bucks dude.

I knew it.

That’s generally how expansions work.

• @Joel1202:

@King:

@Joel1202:

It’s 15 bucks dude.

I knew it.

Expecting endless new content for free, expecting a bit much there pal.

Back on topic, I think it’s almost definite that Vikings will be a class. With how much there is to work with in regards to Viking fighting, weapons and the like, not to mention them being extremely popular, right up there with Samurai, they’d be mental not to put them in.

• I honestly would’ve loved to see Torn Banner team up with Creative Assembly to make a mashup of Total War and Chivalry. I would’ve loved an expansion that centered around one of the most advanced Empires in ancient history, the Romans!

There were Vikings, Greeks, Persians, and the variety would’ve enabled a steep, steep amount of content. Hell, the Romans even fought against Gladiator/Slave rebellions. I know you guys can do it, please do! :)

On a side note, the Barbarian invasion was in fact the cause for the downfall of Rome, and the leading up to the Dark ages, and CHIVALRY.