Please wait while the game loads…

• Hi everyone.
    I started up Chivalry this morning and found that I am unable to connect to most servers.
    I can connect to and play on some, but for the most part, I get stuck on the “Please wait while the game loads…” screen.
    Before today this has never been a problem, I could connect to any server within seconds.

I tried verifying the integrity of the files, and also reinstalling it.

Anything else I can do that might fix this?

• After trying to join through friends list and multiple crashes / servers saying their full (Official ones at 23/32 players)

I tried just joining through the server list, still same problem, keep refreshing, losing players on server / gaining players on server, still full….

then it comes up with this same message as the poster above.

“Please wait while the game loads” i think okay thats a new one… i’ll give it a few mins, then try again, still nothing, relaunch, still the same message, but clicking cancel shows the loading screen then goes back to the start screen menu.

try validating files, maybe thats the cause… nope… All files validated successfully…

This really needs to be fixed… and soon :/

• all of a sudden this started happening about 2 hours ago for me as well.

• I have been experiencing this as well since yesterday. It’s ONLY happening on Official Servers so I assume it’s something on Torn Banners end.

• Can’t join several servers as well

• tried reinstalling the game from scratch too, same problem, it’s not on our side, its their side and we’ve yet to get a reply from a dev.

also the servers which normally are 3/4 full etc, there was only 3 servers with people on, rest showed 0. lol.

edit: servers started working again, i dunno if there’s been a small update or not but working for me now anyhow.

• Hi there,

We’ve responded about this in other threads, but basically something got messed up in the last patch where when someone is votekicked (or admin kicked), it tricks the server somehow thus for the duration of that map, no one join but people can leave, so as people leave the server dwindles down as no one else can join. But when the map changes, the problem is fixed (until someone is votekicked again). A weird issue for sure, but thankfully will be resolved in the next patch.

Thanks.

• Thanks for the answer
    @Kimiko:

but people can leave

Imagine if we couldn’t, that would be a problem haha

• @Kimiko:

Hi there,

We’ve responded about this in other threads, but basically something got messed up in the last patch where when someone is votekicked (or admin kicked), it tricks the server somehow thus for the duration of that map, no one join but people can leave, so as people leave the server dwindles down as no one else can join. But when the map changes, the problem is fixed (until someone is votekicked again). A weird issue for sure, but thankfully will be resolved in the next patch.

Thanks.

The issue is not specific to one or two servers, it happens on all servers whether this votekick thing happened or not.