Steam Achievements

• I noticed a that a massive (and super cool) patch was released recently. Did it fix some of the steam achievements that did not work before?

• I believe we’re addressing some of the broken achievements next patch. They were on the backburner for a while, being a relatively minor issue.

• At least 1/3 of mine never atcivated, even if I have met the requirements.

Example: I have 88 hours of play time on record, but I don’t have the 40 hours achievement or 20 hours achievement as Mason and Agatha.

• @SlyGoat:

I believe we’re addressing some of the broken achievements next patch. They were on the backburner for a while, being a relatively minor issue.

Ok that’s fine. I was just wondering. Thanks for the quick reply.
    :)

• Well, something must already be happening, I managed to get the Agatha playtime achievement and the block successfully 1000 times one a few days ago, all after 350+ hours :/
    I hadn’t unlocked an achievement since December :D

Still need the Mason Playtime and Play Chivalry for 80 hours one though :P

• @jrmftw:

Well, something must already be happening, I managed to get the Agatha playtime achievement and the block successfully 1000 times one a few days ago, all after 350+ hours :/
    I hadn’t unlocked an achievement since December :D

Still need the Mason Playtime and Play Chivalry for 80 hours one though :P

It is currently possible to earn most of the bugged achievements (some, like the tutorial achievements, just never worked in the first place), but it isn’t anything close to reliable.