Battleground expansion

• Suggestion for you modders out there…

But wouldn’t it be great to expand Stonehill and make a mod that makes the map continue and do a castle assault?
    It feels like that map is missing that. You burn the village, then try to break the gate and thats it. (although I love the map a lot)
    So how about a castle assault. Burn it down, Kill a amount of soldiers, like 3/400 deaths is losing or winning. Burn more houses and stuff.
    Is this an idea?
    If so, have fun ;p

Edit: With stonehill I mean Battlegrounds*
    Expend to castle assault after bombing the gate

• Sounds like a cool idea, but unfortunately we still don’t have access to the uncooked map files for official maps, which means we can’t use them to make new maps.

• The only solution would be to copy/paste the stonehill map onto a new blank map and expansion it and aving him with another name. But i personnaly don’t see the point of that.

• @Goomba:

The only solution would be to copy/paste the stonehill map onto a new blank map and expansion it and aving him with another name. But i personnaly don’t see the point of that.

I’m not sure even this would work (though I haven’t tried it).

• Did I just say stonehill o.O
    I mean Battleground…

• Yeah I’ve wanted to make a mod of Battlegrounds, even just splitting the second objective (push the bomb cart) into two sections like the start of Darkforest would help make the map more interesting and more balanced. Extend the palisade across the map and put a destructible gate in the middle and make the second objective to push the cart up to the gate and then batter the gate down with your weapons (like the wooden walls covering the royal family in Darkforest). Once that’s completed the Agatha spawns would move up the map making the last section of pushing the cart to the city gate fairer.

Of course another objective after the bomb cart bit would also be awesome.