Question about the expansion

• By the all mighty divines, how do Samurais and Spartans fit into this Agatha / Mason lore? They don´t….so

Is it going to be like a completely new game? Why splitting the community? I am really, really confused.

• Because its an expansion.

Not a DLC that some companies call expansions.

And this way they get a bunch of warriors people wanted all at once.

• I just hope it is separate from the regular game, like I can choose to play one or the other.

• @Coaster_Man:

I just hope it is separate from the regular game, like I can choose to play one or the other.

Of course.

• @SlyGoat:

@Coaster_Man:

I just hope it is separate from the regular game, like I can choose to play one or the other.

Of course.

QA lead, I understand you work at TB, therefore that statement is disapointing, I was hoping we could see the new classes fight against the old ones. Or maybe you’ll implement medieval soldiers in that expansion since it’s a standalone?

• @Artorius1:

@SlyGoat:

@Coaster_Man:

Of course.

QA lead, I understand you work at TB, therefore that statement is disapointing, I was hoping we could see the new classes fight against the old ones. Or maybe you’ll implement medieval soldiers in that expansion since it’s a standalone?

I can’t say anything about the unrevealed factions until they’re revealed. Wait and see.