Question about team gold helmets in ffa

• yesterday i noticed i cannot select my awesome level 50 gold agathan helmet in ffa, while the score list clearly shows we are all on the agathain team durring an ffa match.

i dont see any problem or any reason we shouldnt be allowed to wear that helmet in ffa, exp since we are on the agathian team during ffa.

so why cant we use it during an ffa match Torn banner?

also guys no one has ever mentioned the fact that the class selection screen clearly shows you would be picking a mason charachter to play ffa because its red.

i also think you should be allowed to be mason or agatha in ffa and just do away with the same score board for ffa as TO etc, but just have it say players instead of agatha, and would eliminate the confusion for new players whether its a team game or not, cause alot of people still are confused about that.

this would allow for more combinations of customization and fun for everyone in free for all.

• ?

In the customization screen can you not choose which model (Agatha or Mason) you are want to use for your FFA character? Your helmet adjusts accordingly.

• What dudeface said. There’s another tab next to helmet customization that lets you customize your armor - right now there’s no other choices (unless you happen to have dev DLC…) for Agatha or Mason, but for FFA/Duel you can choose to be either the Agatha or Mason model, which also changes your helmets.

• ah ha, i see it now thanks for the help guys :D
    that is very awesome thanks Torn Banner! :D

• @WARSAW:

ah ha, i see it now thanks for the help guys :D

Try and resist the urge to dress in full pink or neon green, its very tempting.

• I have noticed that the gold helmet makes you a target to be ganged upon. Oh look I killed a level 50…… but some reason I am still at the top of the kill list at the end of the game…

• @King:

@WARSAW:

ah ha, i see it now thanks for the help guys :D

Try and resist the urge to dress in full pink or neon green, its very tempting.

Impossible to resist.