Rank stuck - 39 for months now

• Chivalry community, I need your help.

I’ve played Chivalry since last year, and I’ve ranked 39 before I took a break of 2 months from it.

I started playing again which was somewhere between May-June.

However, until now, 25th of August where I live, my rank is stilll 39 even though I’ve played at least 1 hour each day. I’ve tried unlocking all the weapons for every classes, but my rank is still stuck at 39.

If anyone know a fix, could you tell me? I really wishes to rank up and deserves the rank for all the efforts I’ve spent in this wonderful game.

My steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/icne1

• It takes a long time to rank up. It may just be that you haven’t hit the absurdly large amount of kills that you need. I’d give it a little more time, and then contact TB about it being stuck if your efforts still go unrewarded after a little longer.

• Currently ranked 50 and earned every stinking level, no rank bug here. I have well over 1200 hours, only ranked 50, primarily playing only one class, Halberd < aka why it has taken me so long> I have found that around rank 39 it took me about a month and a half per rank to rank up playing about 40 hours a week. I know sad right? Guess that is what I get for being a weapon loyalist with a shitty weapon. I doubt that is a bug, it just takes time and the higher the rank, the longer it takes because you need far more kills per rank.

• I ranked up like three times yesterday, from 32 or something. But there were no numbers in the icon that popped up… before that I hadn’t ranked in weeks.

• @Kewlan:

I ranked up like three times yesterday, from 32 or something. But there were no numbers in the icon that popped up… before that I hadn’t ranked in weeks.

Was the bar half-filled with a diagnoal mark down the center dividing the filled/non filled side? I saw this the other day, but I actually ranked up normally when it occurred, despite the lack of a number in the bar.

You shouldn’t rank up 3 times in one day unless you’re a very good level 0-7 though :).