Chivalry, get rid of cross-team kicking.

• Keep getting twelve-year-old kids who ??? their pants when they hear something they don’t like, and/or keep getting r3kt.

Be me and act autistic
    Kids fall for the bait
    Don’t mute me and keep arguing
    Some guy moves on my team and keeps mass TKing
    I start votekick; 60% of the server votes “no.”
    Others are going like “wtf?”
    TKer starts votekick against me
    Majority votes “yes.”
    Get kicked

lol wtf? Almost my entire team was trying to get rid of a Tker but our opposing team couldn’t get over the fact that I’m a Pest so they vote “no?”

Removing cross-team kicking would help so much.

inb4 “then dont act autistic”
    inb4 4chins

• So i’ve got a bunch of my friends together and we all join on the same side (Masons for example). One of my mates starts using hacks and TK’ing some of the other masonites so they try to kick him but he’s my friend so we all vote no and skew the voting results and Masons can not get enough votes to out weigh us…. And even though theres a hacker on the masons side the Argonites have no say?

That’s a better scenario then what we have?

• Pesky, your probably seeming to be less than a pest and more like a griefer if your getting kicked like this.

I’m not saying it hasn’t happened, but I’ve never seen someone get kicked without good reason. Getting kicked isn’t like getting banned. If the majority of people think your ruining the experience for them, they should be able to kick you, it’s only for 5 minutes from a single server.

• This is a server option. Server admins are free to change votekick threshhold, make votekicks only possible towards teammates, or disable votekicking entirely.

• @SlyGoat:

This is a server option. Server admins are free to change votekick threshhold, make votekicks only possible towards teammates, or disable votekicking entirely.

I think that is the problem in that most admins are unaware of all the possible settings that would make their servers function better. Most just go with default settings and many of them are just not set up that great.

• No as people don’t just kick for TKing - Our admins will merrily ban for idiot children thinking it’s edgy to be racist.

However when the admins aren’t around I’d hope people on the server would votekick people regardless of their team for the same reasons.

• I’m having more trouble with NOT getting people kicked. Me and a friend got constantly TK’d on purpose by a few rank 40+ on the official LTS server, and we weren’t even acting “autistic”. Started vote kicks on them several times, no one voted yes even though they had high TK damage. What is happening to this world? :(