Shown on the wrong team on the scoreboard, rank bug

• I’ve been playing Chivalry quite a lot recently and often come across a bug where you and/ or certain players are being shown on the wrong team on the scoreboard.
    Just a small example to clarify this:
    I was a Mason Order Vanguard but appeared as Agatha on the scoreboard and other players who were on Agatha (the opposing team) were shown as allies on the scoreboard.

The second bug has also been around for quite a long time and was also fixed but not entirely. Some time ago, when you killed someone you would get their rank. This used to last forever so that you wouldn’t get back to your old rank. It’s now no longer forever, you get their rank for the match and after map change you get your old rank back. Still a little bit annoying, especially when one does not know if any kills made count towards your real level or the one you’ve received by killing an enemy.

• Any idea when the incorrect team display happens?

The rank bug is something we’re still investigating. Until it’s totally fixed we added some countermeasures to hopefully make it nonpermanent (which appears to be the case from what you described.)

• It is possible that you were auto balanced at the end of the round and that is why you appeared on the other side of the scoreboard at the end of the map. Have you seen this effect when you just hit TAB while still in game or just at the end?

• @SlyGoat:

Any idea when the incorrect team display happens?

The rank bug is something we’re still investigating. Until it’s totally fixed we added some countermeasures to hopefully make it nonpermanent (which appears to be the case from what you described.)

I’m not completely sure, but I think it has something to do with initiating a vote kick against someone and getting auto-balanced before/ during the vote/ afterwards.

• This happened to me a few times a while back, but I haven’t seen it in a while. For what it’s worth:

My most memorable experience with it was on the sluice gate objective, so it wasn’t the end of the round but actually during the round. I was told I would be autobalanced and checked the scoreboard and saw that I was on the same team, thought I wasn’t actually moved, and attacked guys I thought were my enemy.

Afterwards, when apologizing and offering my explanation to my team mates they said they were able to see me on the wrong side on the scoreboard as well, and that I was clearly on the opposite team displayed on the scoreboard. So it’s visible to all players, at least.