Kicking new players on Official Server 9 [EU]

• There are 2 people kicking anybody that joins in official server 9. I have the names but no steam profile link. Ban these assholes this is happening too often and the mods do nothing about it. :x

• well that sucks, although have seen it before.

Best suggestion is to join decent adminned servers (see my sig, hint hint :P)

It would be nice for TB to implement a minimum players before a votekick can be called, then we set it at 4 or 6 or similar, would stop such douchebaggyiness

• I would love to join servers with admins in them, but i’m in Europe and have never seen an admin in an official server before :( But I guess this is something we have to deal with until they make a system where you have to have a certain number of team damage/kills before you can be votekicked. Maybe around 25%. It would be for the best because abusing the votekick is so easy now.

• @FPSOtsal:

I would love to join servers with admins in them, but i’m in Europe and have never seen an admin in an official server before :( But I guess this is something we have to deal with until they make a system where you have to have a certain number of team damage/kills before you can be votekicked. Maybe around 25%. It would be for the best because abusing the votekick is so easy now.

They just need to change the server setting defaults to be more intelligent…

• There are plenty of good TO servers in the EU (non official) that are being admined, try to join them instead (;