Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior class hints

• I never knew, but it seems Deadliest Warrior is a movie, and there is a game of it. That game has classes, and you can see them all here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior:_The_Game#Warriors
    As you can see, Spartan and Samurai are in there, but there are a lot of others. I guess they will pick four others from that list. Which ones do you think will be picked? :D

• Deadliest Warrior is a TV show not a movie…

• @King:

Deadliest Warrior is a TV show not a movie…

• For the remaining classes, my bets are on the Viking, the Centurion and the Apache. As for the sixth one, I have no idea. Could be any, really, but I doubt they’ll add the Ninja, since they’ve got the Samurai, nor the Shaolin Monk. The game already has Knights, so it would be a waste to add another variant. I would say Pirates would make for a nice, diverse addition, but I doubt they’re gonna add gunpowder weapons just for one class. And if they added a pirate without any sort of firearm… well that would be a slight disappointment, no? So the last one, if we’re restricted to the list, could be either Rajput or Zande.

And if not from the list, I’d say a Musketeer would make a nice addition. The current game doesn’t have the flamboyant late European melee weapons- the rapiers and their counterparts- it would be a new niche to explore. But I can’t think of any secondary or ranged weapon to give to a Musketeer without putting firearms into the game.

• I think the rajput would be so fuckin sick. So unique.

• @Velociraptor:

but I doubt they’re gonna add gunpowder weapons just for one class.

I wouldn’t have thought it would be much different to crossbow archers if they did.

• Well I mean, I did see this when I googled “Chivalry Deadliest Warrior”.
    [attachment=0:2eh9uqim]Classes.png[/attachment:2eh9uqim]

Zombies? Interesting.
    Vampires are cool though sooo. I don’t really care about historical relevancy here, we’re talking about Samurai vs Spartans.