How many people know about the Jump Glitch?

• Just inquiring, I’m wondering if it’s just the Oceanic servers that know about it, or if the US and European servers know about it as well.

Of course I’m not going to say how to do it, it’s not a serious exploit and it’s great to have fun with. Don’t want it patched.

• You mean the one with maa? Pretty fun on stonevillage to go in the castle and shoot on ffaers with that big spear thing.

• It was a big clan secret that got leaked to everyone in a game.

So now everyone is doing it.

May of been partially my fault.

And it sorta is an exploit when you see a mason MAA running around inside the agathains spawn.

• @wyrda78:

Just inquiring, I’m wondering if it’s just the Oceanic servers that know about it, or if the US and European servers know about it as well.

Of course I’m not going to say how to do it, it’s not a serious exploit and it’s great to have fun with. Don’t want it patched.

When you start a duel with it I laugh :P

• @lemonater47:

It was a big clan secret that got leaked to everyone in a game.

And it sorta is an exploit when you see a mason MAA running around inside the agathains spawn.

Still is a clan secret to my knowledge, haven’t seen too many noobs doing it. Unless you count me as a noob :?

It can be used to get into spawn zones, but hopefully the high ranked players can refrain from doing that. That’s the reason we can’t let this exploit spread to the masses, the noobs will flood the enemies’ spawn and it will get patched in an instant.

And only Australian players have replied so far, maybe it is a glitch only Aussies know about 8-)

• Im only on European servers and a lot of players there know it too.

• @wyrda78:

@lemonater47:

It was a big clan secret that got leaked to everyone in a game.

Still is a clan secret to my knowledge, haven’t seen too many noobs doing it. Unless you count me as a noob :?

It can be used to get into spawn zones, but hopefully the high ranked players can refrain from doing that. That’s the reason we can’t let this exploit spread to the masses, the noobs will flood the enemies’ spawn and it will get patched in an instant.

And only Australian players have replied so far, maybe it is a glitch only Aussies know about 8-)

The only person I’ve seen doing it is, or at least was in ixl. To get into spawns that is. And not really seen but reported. And left damn quick as soon as I joined.

Though now some of the masses know about it and they tell all their freinds.

Using it to get on the boats on hillside is fine. As it gets boring plenty quick if you survive for more than 5 seconds and isn’t really an exploit as you suicide. But to get to the agathain spawn on stoneshill or to hide in the walls on TDM or LTS is an exploit.

• I see it pretty often. Had an MaA in duels trying to show me how to do it. For some reason I can’t figure it out (and yes, I had the correct loadout). I see this everywhere.

If you see someone do it it’s fairly obvious how to. Or at least it looks that way (again, I still can’t get it to work).

But this definitely isn’t any kind of kept secret :).

• Definitely not a secret. I’ve seen on average about 1 person abusing it every match.

• Well, it’s kinda cool to know that longjump got around that much that fast. We found it just like 5 months ago and showed people, now there are randoms that I’ve never seen before who are doing it. This is one of the reasons we’re not saying how to fly, because look what happened when longjump got out, everyone and their mother knows it lol. We didn’t really keep it a secret as it’s pretty obvious what’s happening when you see it done.

• I’m oceanic, i play all the time and i don’t have a clue what it is, nor have i seen any players in the wrong spawn area lately.

Btw, if you go around saying what a certain exploit is of course everyone will figure out how to do it and the devs will fix it. I have been using the same exploits since i started playing in december because i they’e subtle and i dont tell anyone what they are

• oh you mean kick->jump+dodge while having a broadsword?

It is silly and not THAT effective. Fun to play around with though. Good duel opener that sets the tone for the match, especially while laughing madly :D

• @Ciastooh:

It is silly and not THAT effective. Fun to play around with though. Good duel opener that sets the tone for the match, especially while laughing madly :D

It’s too bad you MaAs don’t need to manage your stamina anymore. This should wipe out like half of it, but it doesn’t matter you can just dodge out of stun anyway.

• A guy a few evenings ago was in a US official server showing people how to do it.

He was using it in Duel_Moor to get up on the rocks and tell his opponent to f10, lmao

• @quigleyer:

It’s too bad you MaAs don’t need to manage your stamina anymore. This should wipe out like half of it, but it doesn’t matter you can just dodge out of stun anyway.

It’s getting boring to constantly hear that MaA does not need to manage stamina…you must be silly to say something like that. We do have A LOT of problems with stamina really, especially if you play dodge heavy or fight 2handers and you parry them to stay in range. Or when you fight another MaA and you dodge and miss a lot :)

Dodge out of stamina stun IS A BUG AND USING IT IS AN EXPLOIT. So I do not use it (only for lols now and then, but I let them kill me afterwards) and any decent person will not use it.
    So stop the whine. Please.

• What I consider to be an exploit.
    Using it on stoneshill to get to agathains spawn
    Using it on stoneshill to escape death on LTs as TDM
    Using it on darkforest to get to the mason spawn.
    Using it on many duel maps to escape fighting te enemy.

What I don’t consider to be an exploit.
    Using it on stoneshill FFA as it hinders rather than helps.
    Using it to ride the boats on hillside and get to the island castle.
    Using it on any FFA map really.

• @lemonater47:

I’d never even heard of this. Well this should give me something to do tonight :P

• @MonkeyFiend:

@lemonater47:

I’d never even heard of this. Well this should give me something to do tonight :P

There was a thread about it recently. Hung around on general discussion for ages.

• In the beginning you could do some of them with pretty much all classes

• I think it’s a bit different than flying though, at least in how easy it is to figure out. I don’t know how to fly but I can’t image it is as easy as jump glitch. I found jump glitch out on accident and I usually don’t play MaA. Based on how many people know about it I image I’m not the only one to have stumbled upon it.

I’ve never actually tested ways in which it can be abused, but since people in the thread are saying it can be used to reach areas like spawnpoints, it should be fixed.