Any chance for a future fantasy expansion?

• After the deadliest warrior expansion, do you think there’s any chance we get a fantasy based expansion?

Like, fantasy environments, fantasy races/classes (elves, orcs, demons…), fantasy weapons, new game modes with wave of increasingly difficult monsters coming at you while you must defend a position.

• No. No one really wants that.

• @lemonater47:

No. No one really wants that.

Speak for yourself

• Nah. Not really. There are loads of games like that already, like The Elder Scrolls or whatnot.

Unless it’s Warhammer fantasy… I’d pay for that with the combat of Chivalry. SSSSSSSSSSKAVEN!

• Id rather have that than Deadliest Warrior, actually…

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

No. No one really wants that.

Speak for yourself

Shut up I speak for everyone.

• I want a fantasy Chivalry and a fantasy themed Mount & Blade.

• Well I want a realistic Chivalry expansion where we sit at a table and discuss alliances and war through means of marrying royalty, bribery and blackmail. See that happening?

• Chivalry: Medieval Diplomacy.

• @SavageBeatings:

Nah. Not really. There are loads of games like that already, like The Elder Scrolls or whatnot.

Unless it’s Warhammer fantasy… I’d pay for that with the combat of Chivalry. SSSSSSSSSSKAVEN!

None with epic combat and a multiplayer system like Chivalry…

@jrmftw:

Well I want a realistic Chivalry expansion where we sit at a table and discuss alliances and war through means of marrying royalty, bribery and blackmail. See that happening?

A single player campaign mode? I’m all for new game modes honestly. Single player, coop or multiplayer.

• Chivalry: Mana Warfare!

• @jrmftw:

Well I want a realistic Chivalry expansion where we sit at a table and discuss alliances and war through means of marrying royalty, bribery and blackmail. See that happening?

That sounds fun too.

• The problem with this kind of “simulation” game like chivalery is that it attracts many people that want to play realistic video games… All those people seriously lack imagination, DEV included.

Fantasy would really fit these game mechanics. But you’re loosing your time asking TBS to do it. As I said, they lack imagination and they don’t have the experience to do so anyway.

So why don’t you buy the next Dark soul or Hell raid. Looks fine too :D

_6Du2AJYKgk

• Honestly, I just want an epic, immersive RPG with Chivalry’s combat. Chivalry literally ruined melee combat in every game for me lol.

• @King:

Honestly, I just want an epic, immersive RPG with Chivalry’s combat. Chivalry literally ruined melee combat in every game for me lol.

yea I wanted the same too since I began to play Skyrim and realized how shitty the combat system was… but really, forget TBS… not gonna happen.

• ohh imagine a multiplayer skyrim with chivalry combat…

• @Blackleader:

The problem with this kind of “simulation” game like chivalery is that it attracts many people that want to play realistic video games… All those people seriously lack imagination, DEV included.

Fantasy would really fit these game mechanics. But you’re loosing your time asking TBS to do it. As I said, they lack imagination and they don’t have the experience to do so anyway.

Excuse me but I find the generalisation that “people that want to play realistic video games… seriously lack imagination” stupid, wrong and actually slightly offensive. You know that most people who write fantasy are also history nuts? Look at George R Martin who wrote A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) where do you think he got all his ideas from?

Also making a game requires imagination, so saying the DEVS lack imagination is just stupid.

Seriously this is the dumbest statement I’ve seen on these forums and that’s saying a lot.

• @Blackleader:

@King:

Honestly, I just want an epic, immersive RPG with Chivalry’s combat. Chivalry literally ruined melee combat in every game for me lol.

yea I wanted the same too since I began to play Skyrim and realized how shitty the combat system was… but really, forget TBS… not gonna happen.

Oh man, I feel you. I honestly used to love the combat in Skyrim. Now it just feels flat, lame and boring…

• @Dr:

@Blackleader:

The problem with this kind of “simulation” game like chivalery is that it attracts many people that want to play realistic video games… All those people seriously lack imagination, DEV included.

Excuse me but I find the generalisation that “people that want to play realistic video games… seriously lack imagination” stupid, wrong and actually slightly offensive. You know that most people who write fantasy are also history nuts? Look at George R Martin who wrote A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) where do you think he got all his ideas from?

Also making a game requires imagination, so saying the DEVS lack imagination is just stupid.

Seriously this is the dumbest statement I’ve seen on these forums and that’s saying a lot.

hmm, he’s kinda right though. i love Fantasy but i hate Fantasy done by people that just don’t get Fantasy. considering Chivalry BT may or may not have enough people that get Fantasy, but i fear…

i’d love to see it, though. a Fantasy version of Chivalry. but just like Chivalry was a mod of HL2 by presumably medieval enthausiasts, it could be awesome to see a Fantasy-based mod for Chivalry.

i’m also excited to see if future games will use a Chivalry-inspired combat system.

• @Deadpan:

@Dr z0b:

@Blackleader:

hmm, he’s kinda right though. i love Fantasy but i hate Fantasy done by people that just don’t get Fantasy. considering Chivalry BT may or may not have enough people that get Fantasy, but i fear…

i’d love to see it, though. a Fantasy version of Chivalry. but just like Chivalry was a mod of HL2 by presumably medieval enthausiasts, it could be awesome to see a Fantasy-based mod for Chivalry.

i’m also excited to see if future games will use a Chivalry-inspired combat system.

OFC I’m right. Lacking imagination doesn’t necessary mean you are stupid. But simulation games don’t stimulate your imagination, that’s for sure. And yes I was making a generalization that ofc doesn’t apply to every single chivalry player. I thought everyone would have understood… Oh and Zob, knowing stuff, historical or not doesn’t make you smart neither. There’s so many ways to seize someone’s intelligence but knowledge is just a part of it. But I guess you won’t understand/accept it and you’ll probably answer me with some bs… Anyways, you seems kinda stupid so why am I even bothering… case closed