Why was instant access removed?

• Just curious. Seems like a win/win for the devs and those who don’t mind paying extra even though the game is a couple weeks out. I just got my PC back running today and was looking forward to jumping in.

• Developer

We ran out of keys for the early access and it was originally available for those who missed the kickstarter.

The game’s release isn’t far away now though so wouldn’t be too worried about it, we can all be playing chivalry in 13 days!

• Wow, i purchased the early access yesterday night, seems like i was one of the very last ones to get a key. lucky me. :D

• @Tibberius:

We ran out of keys for the early access and it was originally available for those who missed the kickstarter.

The game’s release isn’t far away now though so wouldn’t be too worried about it, we can all be playing chivalry in 13 days!

NOOOOOOOO Found out about this game last night…… I don’t think I can wait that long!!! Please make more instant action keys and take my money!!!

• @Necramonium:

Wow, i purchased the early access yesterday night, seems like i was one of the very last ones to get a key. lucky me. :D

Last night I was thinking about paying the extra $25 for early access as it looked so good. I decided to think about it for a day and decide then. I decided yes -.- hahahaha.

Oh well, I’ll just enjoy it when it’s released. Top notch game from what I’ve seen!

• You guys are turning down free money :o

• Only 13 days? Awesome!

• @DeathStorm:

You guys are turning down free money :o

I don’t think it was their intention for that to happen, like Tibberius said, “it was originally available for those who missed the kickstarter.”