Can we tell yet? huh? can we tell?

• The whole knight thing got leaked somewhere. I’ve been in pub games where people were talking about announced warriors and regular people saying “spartan, samurai, knight”

I guess that’s not a big deal because well… we already have the knight in Chiv. It’d be cool to see him be redesigned (armor / face) so he looked a little more fresh

• @Gauntlet:

It’d be cool to see him be redesigned (armor / face) so he looked a little more fresh

Yeah, this. Please redesign him so he’s more… yeah, fresh. And knightly! And heater shield!!!

• @dudeface:

Sounds like something SlyGoat would do.

I’m not at PAX, can’t blame me for that one :P

• The Knight was never a “secret”. Basically in our official announcement it said “Spike TV’s Deadliest Warrior is Joining the Knights of Chivalry…” So the Knights were essentially there, just a matter of people figuring it out. Sneaky, huh? :) And we’ve mentioned it to people at PAX as well for those who asked.

• @Kimiko:

The Knight was never a “secret”. Basically in our official announcement it said “Spike TV’s Deadliest Warrior is Joining the Knights of Chivalry…” So the Knights were essentially there, just a matter of people figuring it out. Sneaky, huh? :) And we’ve mentioned it to people at PAX as well for those who asked.

Apparently “Deadliest Warrior will support up to 64 players” is also meant to be sneaky.

• @SlyGoat:

@Kimiko:

The Knight was never a “secret”. Basically in our official announcement it said “Spike TV’s Deadliest Warrior is Joining the Knights of Chivalry…” So the Knights were essentially there, just a matter of people figuring it out. Sneaky, huh? :) And we’ve mentioned it to people at PAX as well for those who asked.

Apparently “Deadliest Warrior will support up to 64 players” is also meant to be sneaky.

I knew it! Your post disappeared all mysterious like.
    So it’s still intended, 64 player support with optimizations to the game to enable this?

• @Gauntlet:

@SlyGoat:

@Kimiko:

I knew it! Your post disappeared all mysterious like.
    So it’s still intended, 64 player support with optimizations to the game to enable this?

I don’t know. The official announcement, which I was quoting, still says up to 64 players. I’m confused about this myself.

• Let’s all start leaking incorrect information to get the masses in a frenzy! :berz:
    My rumor, will be that you need tokens to play on Chiv DW servers. And the way you get tokens is by buying them with real money. And each time you join a server, a token is used. People will love this one!

• @ChuckingIt:

Let’s all start leaking incorrect information to get the masses in a frenzy! :berz:
    My rumor, will be that you need tokens to play on Chiv DW servers. And the way you get tokens is by buying them with real money. And each time you join a server, a token is used. People will love this one!

Okay then. I’m leaking that Amazonian Women Warriors will be one of the playable classes. WOMEN IN CHIVALRY!!!

• @ReMixx:

@ChuckingIt:

Let’s all start leaking incorrect information to get the masses in a frenzy! :berz:

Okay then. I’m leaking that Amazonian Women Warriors will be one of the playable classes. WOMEN IN CHIVALRY!!!

Greg will be pleased.

Make sure you mention their armor will not protect them.

• You have to include this!

• OK, all classes have been announced and people have played it at PAX can we tell now? :?

• @Dr:

OK, all classes have been announced and people have played it at PAX can we tell now? :?

This is killin you, isn’t it man?

• @Gauntlet:

@Dr:

OK, all classes have been announced and people have played it at PAX can we tell now? :?

This is killin you, isn’t it man?

lol not really.

I just keep having to make sure all my posts in the deadliest warrior forum don’t give away anything, especially when people make stupid assumptions and I can’t correct them.

• Well, as long as the NDA is in effect, you couldn’t correct people anyway - whether or not they knew you were an alpha tester :P

• @SlyGoat:

Well, as long as the NDA is in effect, you couldn’t correct people anyway - whether or not they knew you were an alpha tester :P

Damn you and your contracts! I should have wondered why Kimi told me to sign it in my own blood… :evil:

• Actually that’s just to prevent the goat from eating them.

• Since we’re not allowed to say what’s in the game, I’m guessing speculation is out too as that could imply that what is being speculated is not in the game otherwise it’d breach the NDA. It’s probably best for alpha testers to just stop posting things in the public DW forums… The world won’t end if you don’t post. shrug

• @ReMixx:

The world won’t end if you don’t post.

I’m still getting used to this idea myself :(