Anyone confirm this?

• I am looking for some confirmation on a bugg or exploit on duel mode| moor map.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075612443/

?ßnß? | T?shir? Hitsugaya: I dueled this player at the start the moor map and before I got close enough to hit him the round ended with me Taking a loss…

He claims that it was a bugg and it happens a lot at the start of duel | moor. He says that the 1st and 2nd players to join the pool at the start of the map will automatically give the victory to the 1st person in the pool.

Screenshot of conversation:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … 8869804869

Anyone confirm this?

• Lets see if he uploads the video.

• @Evil:

Lets see if he uploads the video.

Have u ever heard of that Evil?

• Never happened to me, nor have I heard about it happening. I’m interested in seeing the video if he uploads it.

I guess duel mode can be buggy at times though. My opponent spawned directly behind me once.

• @Najo:

Have u ever heard of that Evil?

One (maybe two) rounds before this. But it might have involved the same guy. I actually thought they had the bug Knifelegs described as it happened to me this match.

But all instances I know so far are from one server and one day.

• you worried about your precious public duel stats?

• Not heard of it, however also wouldn’t be surprised if it was a bug :s

• @Knifelegs:

I guess duel mode can be buggy at times though. My opponent spawned directly behind me once.

lol I’m not so sure that was your “opponent.” I’ve had this happen quite a few times, and on the last time I noticed that flinch wasn’t working, and then noticed that it was because an Agathian was fighting an Agathian (pre customization patch) and that’s why we spawned in the same place. Happens to me most often on the arena, though it’s been a while.

on topic:

Duel mode is bugged all to hell, and they’re really not going to ever fix a bug like this (they don’t care about duel mode, it’s confirmed after our “new interface” last patch). For what it’s worth, I generally join the pool very quickly and I’ve never ever seen this, though I can’t be 100% I was first in the pool. I had a guy run from me for the entire duel round (F you chase mechanic) once in the moor and strangely lost both rounds as a result, but it didn’t end early.

• @CRUSHED:

you worried about your precious public duel stats?

Is there anything else that he cares about so dearly ?

• Video is up. It doesn’t show the incident but has a description in the info text.

I can confirm you can win duels this way. Suggested fix: Greatly increase the duel timer and add chase code to this mode.

• @Evil:

I can confirm you can win duels this way. Suggested fix: Greatly increase the duel timer and add chase code to this mode.

Every time you suggest duel mode is fixed someone’s ping spikes in a duel server. It’s alright- no one ever knows.