Damage localisation

• It would be nice to know if you have been hit by an arrow on your back, sides or front.
    Instead of an all red screen, we could have more red on the side the arrow hit you so you instantly know if that arrow came from your team or the other.

It could also prevent some TK since alot of players try to kill their own archers when they think the arrow was coming from them…

• Having good enough speakers and them set up right helps. Or any headset over $20. Combined with simple logic.

• @lemonater47:

Having good enough speakers and them set up right helps. Or any headset over $20. Combined with simple logic.

Good speakers combined with simple logic… hhahahhah… are we playing the same game?
    Come and meet me on 64 players server with no archer limit and we will see how you’re simple logic is working :D

• Its not hard to know where things come from. That’s what I’m trying to say.

• Not seen it as too much of a problem. Since most maps tend to be head to head, 90% of the time the archers are in front of you, unless they sneakily flanked you for better kills.

I would assume quickly going into 3rd person would give you a hint from the stickies?

As much as I dislike servers heavily populated with archers I suspect an indicator of their direction would be a major disadvantage to them

• It’s fine the way it is

• @lemonater47:

Its not hard to know where things come from. That’s what I’m trying to say.

It is when alot of archers. That’s what I’m trying to say.

@MonkeyFiend:

Not seen it as too much of a problem. Since most maps tend to be head to head, 90% of the time the archers are in front of you, unless they sneakily flanked you for better kills.

I would assume quickly going into 3rd person would give you a hint from the stickies?

As much as I dislike servers heavily populated with archers I suspect an indicator of their direction would be a major disadvantage to them

And so what? poor archers? …

Comon guys, this game is “simulation oriented” and you don’t even know if you took an arrow in your ass or your belly. I say it would help alot. Tks, misunderstandings etc

• If you see the arrow hit you his in front.

If you don’t see it he’s behind you. And with a good enough headset you can hear pretty much where it came from.

And if an archer can see you you can see him.

• @lemonater47:

If you see the arrow hit you his in front.

If you don’t see it he’s behind you. And with a good enough headset you can hear pretty much where it came from.

Comon dude… there’s plenty other posts outhere you can spam with you’re simple logic/poor imagination :D
    90% of the time I get hit by archers is when I’m fighting/focusing on something else/spinning. Only rookies or maybe people without imagination run in straight line when they are in archers sight.
    I’m telling you, maybe you should try bigger servers than just 12 players…

• @Blackleader:

@lemonater47:

If you see the arrow hit you his in front.

Comon dude… there’s plenty other posts outhere you can spam with you’re simple logic/poor imagination :D
    90% of the time I get hit by archers is when I’m fighting/focusing on something else/spinning. Only rookies or maybe people without imagination run in straight line when they are in archers sight.
    I’m telling you, maybe you should try bigger servers than just 12 players…

The only servers around are 32 player ones.

And if you are focusing on fighting then archers are the least of your problems.

Being observant and aware will help you in this game. Me I always know where things come from. And if I don’t only takes a second to find out. Never once in this game have wondered where something came from.

Its helps you be an archer to. Also being able to focus on multiple things. Focusing on multiple things helps you shoot into groups. As you focus on your available targets and your team mates. You look for a few seconds to see where everyone is moving and look for patterns. Then its much easier to predict everyone’s movements and if you know how fast your projectile is you can fire and hit your target without hitting allies.

Being observant and the ability to focus on multiple things is a game skill in itself. It helps you in many things.