System Requirements

• Hey guys,

sorry I couldn’t find anything with the “search” oprtion.

I would really like to order the game.
    But, for sure, I need to know the system requirements for it (minimum and recommend).
    Can someone help me please?

Thanx a lot
    Doc

• This seems to be some what reasonable
    http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. … %20Warfare

• Tis Unreal 3 Engine. Very well optimized, expect no problems even with an older PC.

If they didn’t mess up optimization, somehow.

• I registered because I have a problem: when I asked on twitter about the system requirement this was the answer i got.

Specs they linked me to:

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
    RAM: 2GB
    Graphic card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
    Graphics card memory: 512 MB
    Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
    Hard drive: 3GB

You can clearly see that the min specs here are much higher than the on the site posted above.
    My problem is that I need to know which are correct at the current state of the game, because the difference between the two is the ability for me to run the game or not.
    I planned to upgrade my pc at the end of 2013, this means that I may trow 30$ away if I take the wrong decision.
    I apologize for my English.

• The current state of the game is very unoptimized. I don’t think it will run above 5 FPS on a 512 MB video card. But those are the requirements they’re aiming for for release - so if you don’t match or surpass those you should save your money.

I have no idea what the previously linked site did to come up with its minimum requirements.

• We’ve had a dev run the game with consistent 30FPS on an 8800GT with I believe a Core 2 Duo processor on low settings.

I can run the game on a GT540M with 30+ FPS (30 is like when it’s the worst) with low settings too.

• That’s pretty bad.

I imagined a 8800 GT could do medium @ 40-50FPS in this, considering the graphical levels shown in videos.

Here’s to optimization!

• well, with an Intel core 2 duo T6600 and an Nvidia GT240M I have no chance to run this game. Thank you anyway for the very fast answer.

• Hello, this game interests me very much, but I’m not sure if my laptop could manage to run it good enough to be enjoyable. I use an Asus N82JV with a GeForce GT 335M(1024MB) and an i3 CPU @ 2.27 GHz, total amount of RAM is 4GB. What could I expect?

• Definitely not. Unreal Engine 3.0 is very well optimized, but your 330M is rather weak, weaker than cards from when the Engine was first created.

• @Mkilbride:

Definitely not. Unreal Engine 3.0 is very well optimized, but your 330M is rather weak, weaker than cards from when the Engine was first created.

You don’t think it could run the game at all, not even on low? That’s a shame. Ah well, maybe it’s time for an upgrade…

• http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/unreal … nload.html

I think you can run this in DX9 / 10, not just 11.

Set everything to the lowest possible and hope for the best.

You -may- be able to, but an enjoyable experience? Hard to say…

• @Mkilbride:

http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/unreal_engine_3_directx_11_benchmark_download.html

I think you can run this in DX9 / 10, not just 11.

Set everything to the lowest possible and hope for the best.

You -may- be able to, but an enjoyable experience? Hard to say…

The benchmark ran quite well (in DX9), so I decided to pre order the game. It’s only 25 usd so whatever, I could give the game to my brother if it lags too much, hehe. Thank you for your help!

• Hi there, I’ve watched more than 15 hours of gameplay and i really like Chivalry but i have a few questions. So first i want to ask whether my PC will be able to run this great game smoothly, i don’t need to be maxing out the graphics, actually i will be satisfied even on low settings. My specs are AMD X2 5800+, 2 gigs of RAM and GT9600 video card. And my second question is why is a successful attack not draining stamina? I think draining stamina from every attempt will prevent spaming LMB or other form of attack and this will most likely result into a higher skill cap. I’m pretty sure that combat won’t lose any of it’s current pace.

• So here is my specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 925 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    8GB RAM
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4350
    Graphics Card Memory: 3570 MB
    Direct X 11

How do you think my computer would fare with this game? could i play it in high quality?

• 4350…I highly doubt it. Just try the BEnchmark above on the lowest settings.

• I’ve got;

AMD Athlon II Quad Core 620 (2.6Ghz)
    8GB DDR2 RAM
    Nvidia 9500GT 1GB SLI Graphics Card x2

so from what I’m reading I should be able to run this? If so you’ll have another pre-order :'P

• That setup will do fine.

• I guess my laptop’s not gonna put up with it:

Intel Core Duo 2x2,0 GHz
    4 GB Ram
    Geforce 9600m GT (512 MB VRam)
    Win 7

What do you think?
    I loved Age of Chivarly and i’ve got more than 100h on steam, but i think Chivarly MW has got to wait….

Processor: AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphic card: GeForce GT 440
    Graphics card memory: 1024 MB
    Hard drive: 135 GB free of 465 GB

:)