System Requirements

• @gjrud:

my laptop is very similar to your, can you report back your experience? I’m very curious.

You can’t get in the beta anymore (nor would i have paid ~20$ extra just to get in….), so this will have to wait until 16.-17.
    But i’ll report back gladly :)

• my pc can run aoc, oblivion, tf2 and gmod.
    my system recuirments are above minimum, but below recomended. although my graphics card is still better than recomended.
    if i can run these games smoothly will i be able to run chivalry very well?

• @gjrud:

my laptop is very similar to your, can you report back your experience? I’m very curious.

I’ve tried out the beta now, after getting a key from a give-away:

Depending on the map and the player count it’s runnning on 20-40 fps which is far from ideal, but it’s playable :)

Settings:
    Everything on low/disabled
    Resolution: 1440x900 (nat.)

while running skype and fraps (just for fps count)

My laptop:
    Intel Core 2 Duo P7350
    4 GB RAM
    Geforce 9600m GT
    Win 7
    (+ optimised for performance)

I hope that you guys from torn banner are still trying to optimise the game further :) It’s a really fun game though! Thx!

• Hey guys,

I’m working with an AMD Athlon™ II X4 645 processor, around 6G of RAM, and a Radeon 4 series. Just wondering if the game will run smoothly before I purchase it. Any feed back would be much appreciated :)

• I really want to play this but i dont know if this will run it :/

Windows 7
    AMD Phenom II X6 1035T 2.60ghz
    8gb ram
    ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics/ATI Radeon HD 5700 series (not sure what the difference is. theyre both on my device manager

• hey,

maybe you would like to know this if you´re not sure if you can run this game:

i luckily got a beta key^^ ( also pre ordered) and play it like this:

windows 7, 64 bit
    8 gb 1333mhz ram
    core i5 2500 @3,3 ghz
    and my old ati 4850 (which i kept from my last setup) with 1gb of ram.

i can play the game very fluent on low to mid settings but raising my resolution will drop my fps a lot.
    so it seems that an 1gb 4850 is not enough to play the game in a “pretty” way (for now). my native resolution is 16801050, but for me it is best to go for 1024768. it looks a bit strange…
    so the game seems to be more demanding on graphics, than on cpu and ram side(not thousands of units on the screen like in supreme commander for example).
    still i really like this game and im glad that the beta proved me, my preorder was right.

• ok i just ran the unreal engine 3 benchmark myself with the medium spec DX9 that was posted. the only thing i changed in the menu was the resolution; as i posted below to 1920x1080.

Windows Vista
    1920x1080 Resolution
    Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6700 @2.66GHz
    6GB Ram
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 2GB

Average fps = 75.3
    Maximum fps = 116.5

now how does this translate to how well i should be able to run Chivalry Medieval Warfare? i did post in my own thread and recieved a response there, but i just stumbled across this one and decided to post here and get some more feedback. so some help on how well i can run the game with this givin info and the benchmark would be much appreciated.

• Could anyone please tell if my PC can run this game?

Windows 7
    Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 1GB
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53Ghz
    2GB RAM

• **Here’s an update on how the recent patch improved the games performance for me:
    With even more options to disable, the game runs just fine for my old laptop never dropping below 30 fps with about 50fps max.

Settings:
    Everything on low/disabled
    Resolution: 1440x900 (nat.)

while running skype and fraps (just for fps count)

My laptop:
    Intel Core 2 Duo P7350
    4 GB RAM
    Geforce 9600m GT
    Win 7
    (+ optimised for performance)

@Remi667:

Could anyone please tell if my PC can run this game?

Windows 7
    Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 1GB
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53Ghz
    2GB RAM

As to you, you could have just compared your spec with mine…your rag is similar, but quite faster than mine (except 2GB Ram), so you are (most likely) able to play the game.

If you wanna know how well it’s gonna run, it’s hard to say really, but your pc’s probably gonna run the game quite better than mine (if the 2GB RAM doesn’t turn out to be a bottleneck somehow)

All you can do yourself is:

• compare with other experiences or minimum specs (link given by the dev is quite handy)
    • run the benchmarks (link in thread)
    • get a beta key and try it yourself (give-aways)

• Well i might as well ask here!

WIll i be able to run the game with a minimum of 30 FPS with these specs.
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8700 2x2.53 GHz
    Ram: 4 GB
    Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 130M 1GB

hope someone can answer me
    thanks in advance

• You won’t be able to run it at all with that GPU most likely, not enjoyable at least.

• I’m experiencing the same problem. This game look amazing, however I am not sure in my laptop could run it. Could you guy Help me determine if I’d be able to run this fine? I’d Greatly Appreciate it!

Windows 7
    Inspiron N5010
    Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
    4096MB RAM

Thanks

• Ok, so I played Unreal Tournament GOTY few hours ago, and I thought ‘Oh, God, after all these years it’s still such an awesome game!’ Maybe I can download some patches?’ and by that I landed on unrealenghine website… and that was the so so so so sooooo wrong decision!.. cause I found Chivalry over there.
    And fall in love.

So my question is: will my netbook allow me to play?
    I know it looks like ‘Hell no!’, but I opened Diablo III beta and it was playable. On low-everything, of course, and it was little ‘jumping-like’, but even so it says that Diablo III needs 2.8GHZ
    :berz:

Asus 1215n, 4GB RAM
    Intel® Atom™ D525 (Dual Core; 1.8GHz)
    NVidia ION2

• Diablo 3 was designed so that systems from 2005 could play it, and has alot less going on.

Your system…no, that Laptop is rather weak, I’m afraid. You could play low, with the lowestsettings, but you might not even get 30FPS.

• The processor alone is well below minimum requirements; if it ran at all, which I doubt it would, it wouldn’t be enjoyable. Well below 30 FPS, I’m thinking single digits at best.

• I’m experiencing the same problem. This game look amazing, however I am not sure in my laptop could run it. Could you guy Help me determine if I’d be able to run this fine? I’d Greatly Appreciate it!

Windows 7
    Inspiron N5010
    Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
    4096MB RAM

Thanks

• And sorry, no, that Lappy cannot run it, with an enjoyable experience, at least.

The lack of a discrete graphics processor means that this system isn’t meant for any gaming more strenuous than Farmville, Plants Vs. Zombies, or World of Warcraft. It wouldn’t even run our Crysis and Lost Planet 2 benchmark tests. If you’re looking for serious gaming options, you may need to spend a bit more for a system like the Asus G73JH-BST7 ($1,399.99 list, 3.5 stars), which is built with gaming performance in mind.

• @Mkilbride:

And sorry, no, that Lappy cannot run it, with an enjoyable experience, at least.

The lack of a discrete graphics processor means that this system isn’t meant for any gaming more strenuous than Farmville, Plants Vs. Zombies, or World of Warcraft. It wouldn’t even run our Crysis and Lost Planet 2 benchmark tests. If you’re looking for serious gaming options, you may need to spend a bit more for a system like the Asus G73JH-BST7 ($1,399.99 list, 3.5 stars), which is built with gaming performance in mind.

So if I got a new graphic processor I’d be able to play smoothly?

• It’s a Laptop. You can’t really, not easily or cheaply at that.