Graphical Glitch on Battlegrounds

• The bug seemed to trigger on the map change. Where ordinarily you would see the map while waiting for the game to start, there was only a black screen. When the game did start, it seems the skybox failed to load and we were left with a black sky.

!

The rest of the game was unaffected. Several players reported having the same problem during the game though; it wasn’t just me.

• @KevLar:

The bug seemed to trigger on the map change. Where ordinarily you would see the map while waiting for the game to start, there was only a black screen. When the game did start, it seems the skybox failed to load and we were left with a black sky.

!

The rest of the game was unaffected. Several players reported having the same problem during the game though; it wasn’t just me.

What game mode were you playing? I was playing LTS and have seen this happen 100% of the time, but not on TO.

• We caught this basically right after the patch went live. Not the best timing, but it’ll be fixed when we roll out the next one.

• @quigleyer:

What game mode were you playing? I was playing LTS and have seen this happen 100% of the time, but not on TO.

This was on an Official TDM, but I can’t remember which one.

@SlyGoat:

We caught this basically right after the patch went live. Not the best timing, but it’ll be fixed when we roll out the next one.

Yeah, this was a minor one that didn’t affect the rest of the game. I didn’t remember seeing posted on here and just wanted to make sure it was known. Thanks for working on it!