Cant buy the helmets

• So after lurking here 1 year i decided to make a account on the forums! To bad it´s about a problem :P

I cant seem to buy the helmet bundle (i´m adding it to cart but when i´m proceeding to checkout it just goes back to the shopping menu).

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? And sorry if i´m writing in the wrong thread, just seem more people see it here.

• @Vansinnet:

So after lurking here 1 year i decided to make a account on the forums! To bad it´s about a problem :P

I cant seem to buy the helmet bundle (i´m adding it to cart but when i´m proceeding to checkout it just goes back to the shopping menu).

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? And sorry if i´m writing in the wrong thread, just seem more people see it here.

Do you happen to have an TS overlay running on your game? Because that’s what caused the issue for me.

• @Vansinnet:

So after lurking here 1 year i decided to make a account on the forums! To bad it´s about a problem :P

If you mean TeamSpeak overlay then no, i havn´t used that in months. I made sure to add funds to my steam wallet aswell, but it didnt work.

If it´s like TF2 it should swap from the game to steamshop for confirmation. I just end up with “communicating to server” and the window disappears to menu again.

• Just bumping this up, noone has the same problem? I´d really want to have the mason bundle :/

• I have exactly the same issue, I have reinstalled the game, and nothing helps. Can someone please address this issue?!?! Anyone I ask I can’t find an answer

• Developer

When you purchased the helmet bundle did you receive a pop-up message from Steam requesting you to authorize the purchase or add funds to your steam wallet in order to complete the purchase?

If not, then it is likely that you have disabled ‘Steam Community In-Game’. To enable this log into Steam, navigate to the menu at the top of the page and select the ‘Steam’ menu option, select ‘Settings’, this will pop up the settings dialog box. Go to the ‘In-Game’ tab and ensure that ‘Enable Steam Community In-Game’ is checked. If this is not checked then you will not be able to authorize any purchases.

If you have this enabled and you authorized the helmet purchase through steam (please check your transaction history to ensure that the funds were taken) can you please send me your steam Id?

This video explains how to obtain your steam id:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0a7gCHq-B0

If no funds were taken, then try to purchase the helmet bundles again, clicking the purchase button in the game will not automatically deduct the funds from your account, only Steam will deduct the funds.

• @tehKage:

When you purchased the helmet bundle did you receive a pop-up message from Steam requesting you to authorize the purchase or add funds to your steam wallet in order to complete the purchase?

If not, then it is likely that you have disabled ‘Steam Community In-Game’. To enable this log into Steam, navigate to the menu at the top of the page and select the ‘Steam’ menu option, select ‘Settings’, this will pop up the settings dialog box. Go to the ‘In-Game’ tab and ensure that ‘Enable Steam Community In-Game’ is checked. If this is not checked then you will not be able to authorize any purchases.

If you have this enabled and you authorized the helmet purchase through steam (please check your transaction history to ensure that the funds were taken) can you please send me your steam Id?

This video explains how to obtain your steam id:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0a7gCHq-B0

If no funds were taken, then try to purchase the helmet bundles again, clicking the purchase button in the game will not automatically deduct the funds from your account, only Steam will deduct the funds.

Thank you so much, forgot i tried a fix to Sleeping Dogs a while back and disabled it ^^ Really nice helmets, kisses!