RNG projectiles feature?

• I’m just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the new RNG feature TBS has implemented for projectiles.
    Personally I don’t love it, I mean, it’s interesting that TBS wants to add a layer of chance to the gameplay but I find it annoying in a online competitive game experience.

The whole 10% “chance to miss/not do damage with projectiles” feature feels awkward to me.

Thoughts?

• be happy there’s no spread despite what the crosshair suggests, that too might be an intended but unimplemented feature

from when I started playing this game to today I never felt like projectiles always do what they seem to be doing. often enough do I hear and see an arrow whiff past me an instant before it actually hits me. not sure how it is from the archer’s perspective and I don’t really care, though I look forward to archers killing eachother when that projectile on death bug gets fixed

• It’s not really new, been around for ages.

• @Torrenz:

be happy there’s no spread despite what the crosshair suggests, that too might be an intended but unimplemented feature

from when I started playing this game to today I never felt like projectiles always do what they seem to be doing. often enough do I hear and see an arrow whiff past me an instant before it actually hits me. not sure how it is from the archer’s perspective and I don’t really care, though I look forward to archers killing eachother when that projectile on death bug gets fixed

I think the fact that there is no spread is a bug.

As in the singleplayer there is spread.