No stamina loss on hitting bodies

• There is no stamina loss when you’re hitting a dead body.

• This is to facilitate easy mutilation of the enemy’s corpse, I assume. It should stay that way.

• @dudeface:

This is to facilitate easy mutilation of the enemy’s corpse, I assume. It should stay that way.

You can increase ragdoll length to 240 and abuse it pretty effectively. No stamina loss on hitting ground got fixed, I don’t see why this shouldn’t.
    If you have time to mutilate enemy body then you have time to regenerate your stamina afterwards.

• You obviously do not partake in urgent mid-battle corpse mutilation.

• I believe this serves another purpose other than mutilation.

I, for one, would not like to lose stamina for hitting someone just after they died (during a death animation, or as they’re falling to the floor for instance). I didn’t miss, so it shouldn’t really be punished as a miss.

• @NabsterHax:

I believe this serves another purpose other than mutilation.

I, for one, would not like to lose stamina for hitting someone just after they died (during a death animation, or as they’re falling to the floor for instance). I didn’t miss, so it shouldn’t really be punished as a miss.

I too would not like to be punished for my mistakes.

• @alterbyme:

I too would not like to be punished for my mistakes.

I don’t see how my perfectly aimed axe to the face of someone who just milliseconds before got shot dead by an archer is a mistake on my part.

But of course, that’s a small price to pay to make sure that no-one wins entire tournaments using the extreme advantage of max length ragdolls. -_-

There should probably be a timer after which stamina is drained for hitting them, but honestly it’s not that big of a deal unless you’re on a pub server where loads of people are dying.

• @dudeface:

You obviously do not partake in urgent mid-battle corpse mutilation.

^this.

• You should rename this topic to: No stamina loss on hitting bodies

• I believe after a certain amount of time the body becomes unhittable, at least what I remember from playing with a high body count a few patches ago.

• I play with ragdoll 0, and I’m always counting stamina of my opponent.

There are many times when the enemy should be out of stamina and aren’t, and this is probably because they are comboing on corpses during our fight that I can’t see.

I’ve known corpses take 0 stamina for awhile, but I’ve never linked it to something like this before.

Definitely abusable. It happens a lot.

• bump.

Just curious if there are any plans to fix this.

• Is no stamina loss on living bodies even good?
    Is stamina loss by swinging in the air even good?