Firepot

• 1. Firepot extinguish itself if maa dies while it’s still in the air. This really discourage MAA suicide run, for example when you need to stop king from regaining health quickly.
    2. Have anyone else notice “invisible” fire from time to time? It looks like that:

! 1DtKQg0xgko
    3. Projectile camera is simply not working (but it’s working for smoke pots, throwing axes and throwing daggers).
    4. Fire clips through the floor, example:

! i6EbO2ByfSA

• I see only one solution: Remove firepots. Sorry

• @rumpelstiltskin:

2. Have anyone else notice “invisible” fire from time to time? It looks like that:

I’ve seen that happen quite a few times, but was not lit on fire by it (maybe the fire had run out and the pot was still there?). A buddy and I were trying to figure out what the hell it was, and we were looking pretty closely at it and neither of us caught on fire. At least now I know what they are!

• @fvonb:

I see only one solution: Remove firepots. Sorry

here you go with another ridicolous nerf post, as if thats gonna make the game, better more nerfs.

• @WARSAW:

@fvonb:

I see only one solution: Remove firepots. Sorry

here you go with another ridicolous nerf post, as if thats gonna make the game, better more nerfs.

I don’t even know what to respond to that… you are hilarious man, keep on :D

• it was meant to be funny,
    like your post was, lol

i watched your video good job on that man, nice vid and good skills too.

• Projectiles disappearing on death has been a problem for all weapons, we’re getting around to fixing this. Same goes for the projectile camera which also does not work for catapults and only partially works for javelins.

The fire on the bridge thing is strange, sending those videos to our coders and level designers (not entirely sure what end the problem is on).

• 1. Not sure if firepots are supposed go through gaps like that.

! _NqE0CJJt2w
    ! BCRo87vODRs
    2. On darkforest lts version amno boxes have 4s cooldown.

• I can confirm firepots disappearing, invisible fire and fire clipping through the bridge as well.

Firepot Damage also doesn’t count towards you damage dealt and doesn’t seem to give you assists

The fire seems to be always invisible in botmatches and in the tutorial.

Oh and another interessting bug:

Once in TDM in the Stonehill Throneroom I was hit by an arrow (I think it was short bow) while throwing a pot. the pot flew and I seemed to have worked (I saw the fire on the ground) but I still had an oilpot left. I guess I was flinched the exact moment when tha game registered I threw the pot but didn’t count down the ammo yet.
    I was not able to replicate this and the chances of it happening are to slim to make this a real issue, I just wanted to put that out there.