''This character will be revealed in the next round''

• I have been eager to see what will be next warriors to be revealed on the teaserpage. So my question is how long is one ‘‘round’’?

• “Soon”.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

“Soon”.

Ha. Typical :)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

“Soon”.

Sweet, “soon” is the SAME EXACT RELEASE TIME the SDK comes out, and all the bug fixes!

Man I can’t wait 'til soon!

• The Knight is one of the next confirmed at least!

• @Teocyn:

The Knight is one of the next confirmed at least!

I heard so too and glad they didn’t get rid of medieval tank :)

• @Teocyn:

I don’t understand the difference between this new “Knight” class and the Knight that we already have. I’m assuming it’s something from Age of Chivalry, which I did not play. Either way, I don’t understand the hype behind it. More excited for Samurais and Spartans.

EDIT: I guess it’s about the show. Well, I haven’t watched that either.

• @Jon:

@Teocyn:

I don’t understand the difference between this new “Knight” class and the Knight that we already have. I’m assuming it’s something from Age of Chivalry, which I did not play. Either way, I don’t understand the hype behind it. More excited for Samurais and Spartans.

For me it’s just that i like knights more than other warriors, but i do like other warriors too.

• @Jon:

@Teocyn:

Probably just that many people who watched Deadliest Warrior, or indeed have a favorite ‘class’ from history will be happy to know they can pour their efforts into mastering it against the variety of new classes. Being a Knight might be more significant now that there are freaking Spartans to fight.

• They’re recycling the already-made Knight from MW to save time and money for themselves. Just another tactic to take the easy way out for TBS.

• @bootyhorn:

They’re recycling the already-made Knight from MW to save time and money for themselves. Just another tactic to take the easy way out for TBS.

I doubt thats the case. The dubbing of ‘Chivalry Knight’ is likely to avoid having to select a certain portion of the overarching ‘Knight’ figure. There are countless Knights from countless countries with different weapons, fighting styles, belief systems and whatnot. I prefer to think of it as ‘European Knight’. And as I understand, even if they were going to import a large amount of the MW Knight, it would still require large changes and overhaul for it to fit in with the new playstyle of DW.

• @bootyhorn:

They’re recycling the already-made Knight from MW to save time and money for themselves. Just another tactic to take the easy way out for TBS.

Unless you can produce footage of Sylvester Stallone calling TBS greedy and lazy, your argument is invalid.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

“Soon”.

Is TBS allowed to use that? I’m pretty sure Soon™ is trademarked by Blizzard.
    /s

• @Coaster_Man:

@rumpelstiltskin:

“Soon”.

Is TBS allowed to use that? I’m pretty sure Soon™ is trademarked by Blizzard.
    /s

It’s favourite word of every game developer.

• @Coaster_Man:

I’m pretty sure Soon™ is trademarked by Blizzard.

It’s funny cos it’s true.

• I’m actually getting pretty pissed at this point. The phrase itself is starting to piss me off. Next round, huh? Okay? Yeah? When? There should at least be some kind of timer, geez.

• @Jon:

I’m actually getting pretty pissed at this point. The phrase itself is starting to piss me off. Next round, huh? Okay? Yeah? When? There should at least be some kind of timer, geez.

One of the devs said, that they’re announcing warriors in coming weeks.