Need a cool gameplay video

• See my sig? Click on “Chivalry: Peasant Espionage”.

That’s the best gameplay video to show.

• Check my sig, just killing no talking or endless walking around.

• @lemonater47:

Lol, no it’s not.

That’s a pretty good one fvnob, I’ve been lookin for a good video to show some friends too.

• @fvonb:

Check my sig, just killing no talking or endless walking around.

Holy fuck you’re good. Are you NA? We should duel sometime :lol:

• Thanks guys, made the vid quite some time ago, happy that you like it!
    And no, unfortunately (?) I’m not American, I’m from Germany ;)

• @Dr:

Here’s one of Yarnu participating in everyone’s favourite activity; slaughtering archers! Not much actual combat though.
    P99jzg4AUm8

Good god thank you.

• For more of a zen experience, I like some of Adun’s videos, such as this one:

eKAaJINoRgE

• I only have a dueling video for now. I must have said it a million times by now but Nvidia is dragging their feet on Shadowplay. Supposed to be out in June, sigh… when that comes out I’ll finally be able to record proper videos in TO / LTS without a performance hit.

Until then this will have to do.

csXq8Qk4Mfo

• @King:

@lemonater47:

Lol, no it’s not.

Well no shit.

• @fvonb:

Check my sig, just killing no talking or endless walking around.

I went with this thanks a bunch!

• @The:

I must have said it a million times by now but Nvidia is dragging their feet on Shadowplay.

Wow, I’ve never heard of that, thanks! That sounds so good, I would definitely buy a new nVidia card just for that feature if they manage to pull it off.

@BandOfTheHawk:

I went with this thanks a bunch!

Cool man, hope you can convince your friends. I just introduced a friend of mine to the game, he had a blast and so did I. I felt like a sensei, teaching him :D

• @lemonater47:

@King:

@lemonater47:

Lol, no it’s not.

Well no shit.

Sorry I couldn’t tell your sarcasm through text. Shoulda used the sarcastic font. Ass.

• Not trying to give relationship advice, You really shouldn’t have to try and convince her to play a game with you, If she enjoys being around you enough she’ll do it just so she can spend time with you. Us guys we get so carried away with what we wanna do that we often forget that our GF’s just don’t enjoy the things we enjoy. You know this in a way is sort of how some guys are with watching overly dramatic romantic movies, We don’t enjoy it sometimes but we do it because of them.

I tried getting my GF involved in CS:GO That lasted 2 hours till she started getting bored.

AHc4DM5_IA4

I know you said no voice overs, But Adam is a funny guy. He can make everything look interesting I mean how I got interested in the game is through Seananners

• @King:

@lemonater47:

@King Willie:

Lol, no it’s not.

Well no shit.

Sorry I couldn’t tell your sarcasm through text. Shoulda used the sarcastic font. Ass.

The best sarcasm is to not sound sarcastic at all. There’s no point in making it blatantly obvious. Even then. It was still pretty darn easy. Everyone knows its not really gameplay that shows off chivalry. Though then again, sarcasm is there to make people look stupid.

You watch too much of that cheesy repetitive American comedy. Or much if Americas TV shows. Where everything is made obvious and in your face these days. They aim at the retard and in the process start making all Americans less cultured and more simple. What happened to American television. I mean the stereotype of Americans come from your TV.

• I decided to compile a video of me playing sling archer in LTS and TO. Lots of cuts and edits, but I tried to balance it with a decent amount of fails as well :)

ppGR1b4ebFk

Maybe I’ll do a sling duel video next time. Those can get pretty funny, as long as it doesn’t degrade entirely into dagger combat.