Can't use Vanguard Special ability

• I’m running and then clicking MB1. But the jump never happens anymore. Why not? Bug?! My friend doesn’t have this and neither seem anyone else. HELP :(

• It possible you key bindings have been messed up?

To test go into your my documents/my games/chivalry folder and rename the config folder. Then reverify the game cache in steam, which will download a clean copy of the configs. See if it works then, if it does then it’s something in the keybindings

• I need to use my old key config and mouse sens or I can’t play so I have it on read only so the cloud data isn’t overwriting it. Whats the specific command I need to change?

• why is this game so fucked up that I have to change the configs for it to be playable?

• And why can’t those settings stay when I save them without having to click read only so you can’t save any settings from within the game anymore.

• Sorry the reason I asked you to rename the config folder and reverify is it downloads a new clean copy, thereby telling us if the configs are an issue. If they’re not you can just delete the config folder then rename the previous one back.

If it is a config issue then could you post a copy of you input.ini here and we’ll take a look through it?

• Np mate, I fixed it. But now I just want the config files to stay intact without having to use “read only”. Since I can’t change any settings from within the game now.

• @anetherus:

Np mate, I fixed it. But now I just want the config files to stay intact without having to use “read only”. Since I can’t change any settings from within the game now.

ah fair enough. Tbh i saw you post regarding this in another thread, I’ve never actually seen the issue that you have where your configs keep getting over-written. It doesn’t seem to be a common fault and I’ve no idea how to fix it am afraid