No friday update?

• By now I’d assume most will be too drunk to speak, let alone post an update :P

• Yay! Instead of releasing a much needed hotfix, tending to broken servers, and obtaining feedback on their product, TBS has vacated their office and responsibilities to promote what looks like tripe at PAX. Yay!

Watch Slygoat come in here and be like, “Well I’m here!” Yawns

• @Sidewinder:

Yay! Instead of releasing a much needed hotfix, tending to broken servers, and obtaining feedback on their product, TBS has vacated their office and responsibilities to promote what looks like tripe at PAX. Yay!

I doubt all 15 or whatever of them went to PAX Kimiko is there and she’s the one who writes the Friday updates.

Though don’t they know what a smart phone is?

• @lemonater47:

Witchcraft.

• @Sidewinder:

Yay! Instead of releasing a much needed hotfix, tending to broken servers, and obtaining feedback on their product, TBS has vacated their office and responsibilities to promote what looks like tripe at PAX. Yay!

what? sidewinder believes the game needs a hotfix? what bugs? what’s broken? the game is perfect i thought!?

• @lemonater47:

@Sidewinder:

I doubt all 15 or whatever of them went to PAX Kimiko is there and she’s the one who writes the Friday updates.

Typing an update on the forums would be a pain on a smartphone.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@Sidewinder:

what? sidewinder believes the game needs a hotfix? what bugs? what’s broken? the game is perfect i thought!?

Must be sarcasm.

• Well there was a thread made by Kimi with photos from PAX. So someone has to have internet and possibly using one of the nice Alienware computers from said photos to provide that PAX info and photos.

Where is our Friday update!?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@clayton-bigsby:

@Sidewinder:

Must be sarcasm.

Or I just really thought that customization, for me, was perfect and contrary to your juvenile assertions that I have an indispensable hard-on for TBS I can and have been critical of them. Oops. Sorry to destroy your wildly inaccurate perception of me. I know that might put a hamper on your future interactions with me where your default reaction to anything I have to say that is different than your own opinion is, “Oh look it’s Sidewinder, TBS’ white knight. hurr durr.”

So can we move on?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@clayton-bigsby:

@Sidewinder:

Must be sarcasm.

Which one?

• @MarkedOne:

Which one?

Come to teamspeak now!

• Friday update is they are working on deadliest warrior

• I’m sorry there was no Friday Update. In place of the update, I posted photos from PAX. We were actually very busy and Friday Updates will continue this week. I actually plan the update throughout the week to ensure there is enough information to give you, but since I was at PAX, it was difficult to do so, thus pictures was the main thing. Hopefully with all the interviews and videos that will be posted around will give you guys a better idea about Deadliest Warrior as well.

Thanks.