The game thinks I'm disconnected !!

• Hi !

Since three days, I can’t connect to any servers, refreshing makes nothing, reset filters as well. I tried to uninstall the game, Steam, check the games folder, delete the Config folder, NOTHIN’ WORKS.

Then I tried to go in “Customization”, and the game said “We had difficulty to connect to the server. Try later”, or something like. I’m connected to Steam though !
    How is it possible ? How to fix it ?

Thanks for your help !

• Are you 100% sure you were logged in to Steam? The servers only show up if you are logged in, and other people that have had that error message was due to not being logged in.

• @Kimiko:

Are you 100% sure you were logged in to Steam? The servers only show up if you are logged in, and other people that have had that error message was due to not being logged in.

So you can start the game without being logged in to Steam? O.o

• @Peter:

@Kimiko:

Are you 100% sure you were logged in to Steam? The servers only show up if you are logged in, and other people that have had that error message was due to not being logged in.

So you can start the game without being logged in to Steam? O.o

Yes, you can.

• Also can you manually connect to an IP e.g. open the console (usually ') and type: open 37.157.241.226:24905

Next up, if you click start then run and type cmd and press enter. Inn the black comman prompt screen if you type: ping 37.157.241.226

Do you get a response back from the server?