Cannot find/join any servers

• Usually no servers show up on the in-game browser or the third party one.
    When they do randomly show up I’m still unable to join any servers.

• yeah, same. Not find servers( how to fix?

• can you connect to a server directly? by opening to console and typing open IP (where IP is the IP of a server, use the ones in my sig to test if you want).
    What happens when you can’t connect, any error messages?

Am guessing it’s probably a blocked ports issue or interference from antivirus/antispyware.

• @MonkeyFiend:

can you connect to a server directly? by opening to console and typing open IP (where IP is the IP of a server, use the ones in my sig to test if you want).

Am guessing it’s probably a blocked ports issue or interference from antivirus/antispyware.

UDK app exits.

• playing chilvary for a long time. and all of suddent, today i can’t find any server…
    i tried the fixes here on this forum. nothing has worked.

• No dev reply yet?

I haven’t been able to play for over a goddamn week now.

• @gregcau:

@DDR:

No dev reply yet?

I haven’t been able to play for over a goddamn week now.

this is normal, its your problem

but seriously your post is fucking vague

Allow me to go into detail for him.

The server browser makes the game unplayable, literally. No servers come up. If you manage to get your list populated and you try to join, you get a message that says “waiting to load…” and it never loads and never goes away. I have the same problem

I’ve taken the necessary precautions with my firewall and nothing.

• @MonkeyFiend:

can you connect to a server directly? by opening to console and typing open IP (where IP is the IP of a server, use the ones in my sig to test if you want).

Nothing at all happens. I tried both servers via console.

I seriously need actual help here.

• So has the game ever worked?
    Do you have Visual C++ Redistributable installed?

What graphics car and driver version are you using? (always worth trying to update your graphics drivers as a first port of call)

• DDR - this may be very minor, but I’ve seen it happen to a lot of people. Are you logged into to Steam? Are you getting a message like “Could not communicate with server” or something like that? If you can’t see servers in both the server browser AND the alternative browser, both are connected via Steam, so it might be something to do with that or your ports or something. Also, do you have Norton Anti-Virus installed?