Random Game Crash that also Crashes Steam

• Since 2 updates ago the game randomly decides to crash at spontaneous times, and when it does it completely shuts down the Steam process and application. I seem to get this at least once a night now. My PC is a beast rendering farm and no other game takes out Steam with it even if they do crash. Any solutions to this would be helpful other than the obvious update drivers etc.

• If you can attach a crash dump the next time this happens from Documents/My Games/Chivalry: Medieval Warfare/Logs (it’ll be the most recently modified .dmp file) it’d help us diagnose it.

• I’ve had this happen twice today, crashes the game and steam.
    The most recent .dmp file in my “C:\Users\User\Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs” folder was last modified 30/08/2013 at 10:24pm though, which isn’t today.
    But here’s the attached .dmp anyways. Also both times it happened were on Battlegrounds and I was throwing a torch.

• If it’s not generating a .dmp I’m thinking it’s Steam crashing and taking the game with it, rather than the other way around.