Level up bug

• Hello, when I first began playing I joined a game and was instantly promoted to level 46, I would like it if there was a way to reset my progress because now when I duel, I only get people who are way better than me and it’s no fun to get wiped on the floor every duel. Thank you, my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:39936463 I believe? I’m not sure how to see it.

• @rickykong:

Hello, when I first began playing I joined a game and was instantly promoted to level 46, I would like it if there was a way to reset my progress because now when I duel, I only get people who are way better than me and it’s no fun to get wiped on the floor every duel. Thank you, my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:39936463 I believe? I’m not sure how to see it.

I’m sorry, there is no way to reset your rank. Was this a recent event or did this happen previously? From what I’ve encountered, the bug happens when someone joins a modded server (not one of our official servers). I wish I could help revert it for you, but there is nothing we can do. As for duels, it’s random, so you aren’t paired up with someone just because they are a high rank like yourself.