Kicks

• Kicks are very unreliable. Sometimes the opponent ducks and you see your foot going though his head but the kick doesn’t connect. I can provide footage if needed.

• Any amount of elevation has a tendency to make your kicks fail. You could be stepping on a small pebble and be unable to kick the guy, despite seeing the leg go through your targets head.

F is my least pressed key in this game, guaranteed to waste your time, stamina, and likely to get you killed.

• [youtubehd:1xm4egj6]AkRro36DWlU[/youtubehd:1xm4egj6]

• fvonb, how do you film these short videos? Do you just use fraps and edit it in some software, or do you do it in some special kind of way?
    I’d like to film short clips on Chivalry bugs like you, but what is the best way?

• That is hilarious, not only did the kick not connect for you, but it didn’t connect for the maa who did it at the exact same time from the other side.
    yep, if you are on a set of stairs or the wooden palisade in Moor, kicks will almost never connect.
    Seriously, fix the kicks TB!

• @Kewlan:

fvonb, how do you film these short videos? Do you just use fraps and edit it in some software, or do you do it in some special kind of way?
    I’d like to film short clips on Chivalry bugs like you, but what is the best way?

Yeah, I use Fraps. Record in full size with 60 frames. I edit in Sony Vegas but for clips of bugs etc. Windows Movie Maker is a decent program.

@jrmftw:

That is hilarious, not only did the kick not connect for you, but it didn’t connect for the maa who did it at the exact same time from the other side.

Yeah there are at least 4 kicks that should have worked. They did actually make kicks using a tracer to counter not working kicks on height differences, but something is clearly off.