Spartan Maps

• In the trailer provided, I saw that you’ve made maps for the Samurai class, and I look forwards to killing people in it, but I was wondering, Will there be any maps, dedicated to the Spartan class as well? And I’m sorry if there already are, I just wanted to make sure.
    Letholdus

• @letholdus:

In the trailer provided, I saw that you’ve made maps for the Samurai class, and I look forwards to killing people in it, but I was wondering, Will there be any maps, dedicated to the Spartan class as well? And I’m sorry if there already are, I just wanted to make sure.
    Letholdus

Yes, there will be maps based on each new faction. The Spartan map is also shown in the trailer.

• ! With a giant circle pit to kick people into. THIS. IS. SPARTA!

• @Sir:

! With a giant circle pit to kick people into. THIS. IS. SPARTA!

! I have to say… I really do love this pit.

• @Kimiko:

@Sir:

When that game goes live, that map will be a freaking magnet to the Spartan players, just WAITING for the chance to shine, kick, and all caps their freaking hearts out.

• @Ma:

@Kimiko:

@Sir Foxworth:

When that game goes live, that map will be a freaking magnet to the Spartan players, just WAITING for the chance to shine, kick, and all caps their freaking hearts out.

But don’t forget to bring your cake to entice the enemy to stand directly in front of it.

• I am desperately trying to figure out which part of this is a lie. :?

• @Kimiko:

THE Spartan map is also shown in the trailer.

Wait… There is only one map per faction ? o_O

• @Junanagou:

@Kimiko:

THE Spartan map is also shown in the trailer.

Wait… There is only one map per faction ? o_O

Yeah. There are six factions so there will be six maps, and then I guess there will be a bunch of different smaller versions for FFA, LTS, Duel and such.

Chivalry had like seven maps at the start (battlegrounds, hillside, dark forest, ruins, stoneshill, moor, arena.) Then three new maps got added with a content patch (citadel, argon’s wall, frigid), plus a lot of small duel maps. So yeah, this expansion will bring us about as many maps as Chivalry had before content patch. Don’t bitch about that please.