Ok. Who is doing the audio/voiceovers?

• Tell me it’s Sir Loin (right?) and his buddies again. Please.

No amount of money and budgets/professional voice actors could ever top what you guys did with original Chivalry audio and voices.

• I’m pretty sure Sir Loin is in charge over the sound design again, and that he’ll bring friends :)

Although… I wonder how they will do the voices, like if the samurai is going to have a japanese accent and if the spartan is going to sound like Leonidas or something (he already looks a bit like him.) Because then we will probably hear a new set of Sir Loin’s friends, unless he can do a convincing accent himself :P

• I vote Kimi does the Japanese voice.

• Developer

I’m all in. Should be fun, but more challenging as these are historical warriors so they have certain borders I need to stay within. I am shooting for a samurai with an authentic accent. Spartan is flying up here Sept. 12th. Thanks for the compliments!

• @sir_loin:

I’m all in. Should be fun, but more challenging as these are historical warriors so they have certain borders I need to stay within. I am shooting for a samurai with an authentic accent. Spartan is flying up here Sept. 12th. Thanks for the compliments!

Your title is tooooo long. and messes up forum formatting Mr. Loin

• @ChuckingIt:

@sir_loin:

Your title is tooooo long. and messes up forum formatting Mr. Loin

Yeah this! A clever tactic for making people think “what the hell- oh hes important!” though!

• Developer

i have moderator ability and yet no option to trim it down. i need to see the man behind the curtain, or work less.

• Very glad to hear you’re doing them again. I look forward to whatever you come up with.

I want to send you fan mail.

Pretty much the ONLY thing I like about archers you’re responsible for :). Man, the archer and MaA voices are just great.

• Will you guys be doing the voice acting in the authentic language of the warrior? I love me some crazy Japanese shouting.