Found this interesting video

• I’m on mobile m8, what’s the video about?

• i can’t understand why so many people browse forums and such with a mobile… like you can’t wait to get home?

anyway… it’s some guys video about a suspected hacker… it’s really bonkers.

• Sadly this is a well known hacker who has been reported before

Pencilwater
    STEAM_0:1:25331330
    64 bit ID: 76561198010928389
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/w390gh034uh803/

Both the player and the site where he gets his hacks from have been reported to TB

Also he does have VAC bans on record, so while I would assume he wouldn’t be able to play on VAC enabled servers anymore, he visited one of our servers the other day and killed everyone in the server and was manually banned by an admin.

Unsure if the vac bans are for other games and he can still play chivalry or whether he’s just got himself a new account.

Either way, pathetic individual.

• well vac bans only ban you from the game, or a series of games… like if you were to get banned from counterstrike… you’d be banned from like… other valve games i believe, but you don’t get your whole account banned, which would be a wayyyy more severe consequence and probably what SHOULD happen lol.

• @clayton-bigsby:

well vac bans only ban you from the game, or a series of games… like if you were to get banned from counterstrike… you’d be banned from like… other valve games i believe, but you don’t get your whole account banned, which would be a wayyyy more severe consequence and probably what SHOULD happen lol.

indeed, sadly it doesn’t hold info on what games he’s been previously banned in.

I do think those that hack should lose their entire steam multiplayer accounts, it might serve as more of a deterrent.

Although this topic should probably be moved to general, since it’s not really a bug :P