The flail

• Weapon model does not follow attack animation.
    effect:Third person and third parties are unable to understand what the flail is doing during its swing. The chain and ball head are not following the hand and handle.

Shield punch does not function as the model and animation would imply. Shield punch is centered around the fist and not the shield itself.
    effect:Punches have a burden of knowledge, to punch around a guard or at all you must know something that isnt presented.
    To block a punch you must realize the punch does not follow the animation.

Combos are not working during the later parts of the release stage.
    effect:late combos are not functioning. Could be lag.

Shield blocking is ineffective on the left lower side (defender pov)
    effect:left knee stabs and elbow stabs continue to penetrate a perfect block.

Shield blocking when looking straight up will not block overhand attacks at close range.
    effect: you get hit when you ought not have been.

–-

Flail world model does not follow the first person model, no fluidity and continuity.
    effect:jerky animations, disgusting visuals.

• @Hulking_Brute:

Combos are not working during the later parts of the release stage.
    effect:late combos are not functioning. Could be lag.

I’ve experienced this a lot with the flail, where my combo just ends when I’m queuing more attacks. I often start spinning like a mad man as a result, doing nothing.
    The block box for the buckler is the same as all other shields, and with all shields if an attack is aimed at the knee and you aren’t actively moving the shield around, you’re likely to get stabbed “through” (around on attacker screen) the shield.
    This is especially prevalent with the buckler due to the block box being misaligned, so it has a right side bias even though the shield holds more left sided in the animation. I can block almost backwards with the right side of the shield, but with the left attacks just pass through.